Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Joe,

We love Ford...is he going to be around for a while? Atlantis S2
    Spoiler:
    I've been hearing some disturbing rumors that he is going to be leaving Atlantis.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi

4. I'm not sure what was decided with regard to Threads - but the 90 minute version should find its way to DVD.

Joe

here's hoping they broadcast it, especially since the brits are going to get it.

so much work has gone into it, it'd be a shame tomiss 1/3 of the episode

thanks for the hints joe

Any idea what Ben's character's name will be?
      We're having a bit of fun with MM...peanut or plain
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
        4. I'm not sure what was decided with regard to Threads - but the 90 minute version should find its way to DVD.

Joe
        That's an awesome peice of information!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Update: The Seven Network in Australia came to their senses and didn't air Moebius before the rest of the episodes.

Comment

Thanks for the updates, Joe.

Question about Atlantis - are there plans in place to keep shep out of military control of the base? also, does the show take a more military turn, as proposed in 119/120: The Seige?

Thanks!

Comment

Yeah, that's a good question. I'm interested in learning about Ford as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dpgiffin
                Question about Atlantis - are there plans in place to keep shep out of military control of the base? also, does the show take a more military turn, as proposed in 119/120: The Seige?
                Read the Atlantis, Season Two spoilers on the GateWorld home page and these questions are answered.
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                  Read the Atlantis, Season Two spoilers on the GateWorld home page and these questions are answered.
                  Actually, thats what i mean.
                  Spoiler:
                  is the new colonel going to be permanant?

Comment

Mr. Mallozzi,
                    Do you feel that Star Trek: Enterprise is any threat to SG1, now that SG1 and ST:E are in the same time slot?

- Steve

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Hi Joe,

thank you for taking the time for answering these questions.

I was wondering if there's any chance that we'll be seeing the character of President Hayes again in the future? Maybe he'll show up in Season 9, or perhaps in an episode of Atlantis? I liked his character, and I think William Devane is a great actor.

Also, are there plans for revisiting any former story-lines next season, like the Tollan or the Aschen?

Thanks.
                      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel John Grant
                        Hi Joe,

thank you for taking the time for answering these questions.

I was wondering if there's any chance that we'll be seeing the character of President Hayes again in the future? Maybe he'll show up in Season 9, or perhaps in an episode of Atlantis? I liked his character, and I think William Devane is a great actor.

Also, are there plans for revisiting any former story-lines next season, like the Tollan or the Aschen?

Thanks.
                        Just so you should know, William is staring as Secretary Of Defense Heller, in 24, which airs on FOX, on Monday's at 9pm.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                          Just so you should know, William is staring as Secretary Of Defense Heller, in 24, which airs on FOX, on Monday's at 9pm.
                          Thanks. But being one of the biggest fans of 24, I'm certainly aware of that.

Well, and as I was seeing him on 24, I just kept thinking I wonder if he'll be on Stargate again soon....
                          Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Joe,

Since Amanda will not be available for the beginning of S9 will Col. Carter's absence be explained at the end of Season 8 or the beginning of Season 9? Also, will we be seeing Pete Shanahan in Season 9.

Thanks.

Oh, and tell Amanda that we all wish her well and congratulations!

SueS

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                              Do you know who/what Ben Browder will play on the show? Will he be in all 20 episodes? Is he going to be a major character and part of SG-1? Are we going to have any stories with mythology and exploration in them? Any chance of Daniel being less of a gun-toting military guy and more of the brilliant liguist/archaeologist he used to be? How about those Furlings? Nick? Aris Boch?

Do I want to know everything about S9? Yes

Will you be at any of the US Creation Cons in 2005?
                              Hey DJ,

As you've probably already heard - Ben will play a military type, Lieutenant Colonel, who will be leading SG-1 during Carter's absence. Yup, a major character, and he'll be appearing in all 20 episodes. We're working on a variety of stories at the moment, some to do with exploration and some to do with the show's mythology as well. You'll get to see "the many facets" of Daniel Jackson in season 9 (and check out the second half of season 8 as well). Furlings? Nick? Aris Boch? Maybe, maybe, maybe. As for Creation Cons - I don't think so. The writers don't get invited. But maybe if JAffa #2 from episode 37 backs out...

JM

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                I was being sarcastic, Darren. It was the second silliest idea I could come up with, the first involving Poochinski being transformed into a human. Although I guess I'd better not give Joe ideas about THAT either.

It's hard to think up questions Joe might actually be able to answer.

Any chance of McKay meeting up with Carter again? Rodney can do better than Sam, but whatever. They've both changed a lot. Might be interesting to see.
                                Carter and McKay will be meeting up again (although "again" isn't really the right word) in the season 8 finale: Moebius.

Comment

Working...
                                X