Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahoy!
    So whats up with the Furlings?
    Are we going to have a glimpse of them in season 9?

CONGRATS on season 9 btw!....very excitable!

Bee

J&S forever!
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
    http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
    http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

I think I read at gateworld that the Furlings will not appear in season 9...
      Any info about the Asgard and the Nox jet?

Are there any plans for stand-alone episodes? There haven't been some for quite some time now...
      www.savestargatesg-1.com

Comment

A question for Joe Mallozzi: Can you tell us please what´s happend to the plans for a direct-to-DVD-movie set into season 2? So much I understand was it filmed directly after season 8. Will this movie ever released or have the cast changes killed all plans for this? I would love it to have a new season 2 episode (with the original cast!).

Comment

Originally posted by Martouf84
          Are there any plans for stand-alone episodes? There haven't been some for quite some time now...
          So you missed Icon and Avatar?

BYE
          "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

I haven't seen those two eps jet (thanks to odd german television) but as far as I know Avatar refers to the episode "The Gamekeeper".
            I have no info about Icon so if you tell me...

Another question for Joe:
            Did you try to ask the original Ra-actor to reprise his role? As far as I know he stopped acting but one could have tried.
            www.savestargatesg-1.com

Comment

Hello all and especially Josef Mallozzi !

I think we all heard about a possible long version of the episode "Threads", does sci-fi channel already made a decision ?
              If they choose the "short" one, will it be possible to get the full long version on DVD or something else, to get the chance to watch the complete story ?!

Another question is: at the london convention Level3, I've heard that Martin Wood was speaking about "another spin-off" (other than Atlantis), but at the Nice convention in France, Peter DeLuise says it was not true. So what is this all about ?

Thanks for reading
              Gilles
              http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
              Ben Browder interview
              Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Hey Joe,

When would we expect to hear what kind of
                character Ben will be playing... IMHO I hope
                he's the fourth member of SG-1.

Thanks for your time.

Comment

Dear Joe

I'm really enjoying Atlantis. Are there any plans to release the music onto cd? There are some nice movements, particularly the "Mist" music in Home.

Thanks!

Comment

I agree with you about the CD, I think there's not enough soundtrack CD's from stargate ... we only have music from season 1 .... 1 CD from the pilot only and another one as a "best of season 1".
                    What about a new CD and another one from Atlantis, the opening music is really great and it would be greater to got it into CD !!

PS: still another question: there's a rumour that said that the episode "Moebius" will air on 6th January in Australia (as episode 8x13 !!!!!) and before showing the other episodes, I don't really believe that, it is nonsense .... but do you know something about that ?
                    Gilles
                    http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                    Ben Browder interview
                    Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Is Mr Joe Malozzi still around?

Because I would really love to know the answers to the 90 minutes Threads episode....the where is sarah (ex osiris)?!! and the Ben Browder Character for season 9 (4th SG1 member or not!!!!).

Thank you Joe I appreciate the time you spend on the forum and I can't wait for season 8 part 2

Caty

Comment

Any chance of getting a definitive answer regarding what is written on the Grand Staircase in Atlantis? I know folks have been madly deciphering it based on screencaps, but if there's a complete and correct answer somewhere, that'd be great.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I really love both SG-1 and Atlantis, and I think you and all the other writers/producers are doing an incredible job.

I was wanting to ask you if there are any plans, or even a slight possibility, that there will be SG-1 movies or Atlantis movies one day, after the shows finish airing on television. After all "Lost City" was planned as a feature film, and I think that would have been a great movie. Obviously it's also a great season finale.

Well, that's something I've been wondering about, and maybe you'll get a chance to address this matter here.

Keep up the great work. And I'd like to say hello to everyone who works on Stargate.

PS: If you check your private messages, please keep an eye open for the one I've just wrote you. I think it's very important, and it would be great if you'd get a chance to read it.

Thanks very much.
                          Last edited by Alex Rubit; 19 December 2004, 04:12 PM.
                          Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I'm curious if in the SGC "universe" does the Australian governemt have knowledge of the Stargate? In disclosure, the Brit's, the Russians, the Chinese all were there, but I didn't hear an Aussie accent.

Second question - any chance of seeing an Aussie join up one of the SG teams - or even an all Aussie SG team?

If you need an Aussie I'm happy to fly to Canada for a walk on role

Comment

If you look very closely you see that there are two Aussie flags walking around in two episodes of Atlantis, which means that we must know about it else how can there be two Aussie's walking around the SGC?
                              Teal'c: "My depth is immaterial to this conversation"

Shep: "Well that was after we checked for monsters, bugs and other space related things."

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel John Grant
                                PS: If you check your private messages, please keep an eye open for the one I've just wrote you. I think it's very important, and it would be great if you'd get a chance to read it.
                                If the PM is about making Stargate: Horizon into a TV series it would be ethically and legally ambigous for Joe to even read it.
                                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                                X