Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by then they are busy preparing season 9

Comment

No matter what, Joe's always welcome to stop by.
      Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

I do hope he can continue with the "In the Making Series". I loved that feature.

Maybe he'll be all re-energized after sipping those margaritas on the beach for awhile.
        Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
          We shall see what Joe wants to do when he returns and is able to spend some time on GW-related items. (The "In the Making" series would be a higher priority to me, personally.)

It may also be so old now (coming up on a year) that many of the questions are just too outdated. In any case, we'll try to get something new going with Joe when he can do it.
          Loved the in the making series!

S

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
            We shall see what Joe wants to do when he returns and is able to spend some time on GW-related items. (The "In the Making" series would be a higher priority to me, personally.)

It may also be so old now (coming up on a year) that many of the questions are just too outdated. In any case, we'll try to get something new going with Joe when he can do it.
            Well, you mentioned you had the first half done, so how about this: release the thing in two installments (w/ the first half getting seen now), and then if the second half ever does get finished (the non-dated questions), perhaps it'd make a fitting treat once the second half of the season is done airing?

-Bloodaxe

Comment

Bloodaxe that sounds like a great idea, hope Darren takes that idea up.

Also love your signature picture!!

Comment

I'll have to look at it again, but every time I've looked at it I've decided against publishing it by itself. I don't think it's even half. If nothing ever comes of the rest of the Q&A, maybe we'll just post what we have in the forum.
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Hmmm. I could've sworn I'd answered all of the questions. Sorry. This year was such a whirlwind of work that I don't even remember. If you have questions, ask away and I'll answer now that I have some free time.

Oh, and to correct a gross misconception - I'm not a margarita man. I'm more of a daquiri guy.

Joe

Comment

Thanks a lot Joe. Back from the tropics huh? Can you confirm the TVGuide Online article that Ben Browder will be joining the cast as a regular for season 9?

Nevermind, you've already confirmed it. Darn your good. I don't suppose there is any news on RDA's involvement in season 9 yet? Any at all? Or Amanda's?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Will we be seeing Luke (Ken Phelan) again in the new season? I'd actually have to watch if you did.

Heh. Sorry, to waste the chance with a useless question, but you KNOW I had to ask.

Oooo.... or Luke on Atlantis, stalking McKay and planning his lemony demise....

Comment

Have we scared Joe off already? Crazy Luke lady!

Comment

Well Joe seems to be online so I might as well ask, is there any news/bits of information of season 9 of sg-1 and season 2 of Atlantis. Any hints to what we can expect next season will be appreciated.

Thanks Joe

wass
                          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                            Oh, and to correct a gross misconception - I'm not a margarita man. I'm more of a daquiri guy.

Joe
                            Took a misconception to bring you out of the woodwork, huh?

Coming to Dallas? If so, I'll get the hotel bartender to line up the daiquiris and keep them coming!

Gilder
                            Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Also it’s been mentioned that there maybe some cross over episodes between SG-1 and Atlantis, is that likely.
                              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Have we mentioned lately how wonderful you are and how great you look in the DVD commentaries that you've done? (hey, a little brown-nosing never hurt anyone )

Is there any plans to revisit the Nick Ballard storyline? Or Aris Boch? Or any other storylines that have been left open?

Comment

Working...
                                X