Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueS
    Does this mean we might see Sha're in Counter-Strike?
    What about FPS_Doug? I reckon liek he'll pwn those wraith n00bs

http://media.putfile.com/FPS-doug

Joe perhaps put some references to the Counterstrike the game
    Last edited by thetron; 26 December 2005, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
      There are not plans to ship Carter with anyone this season. As for the furlings - how's this for a newsflash - we may finally find out about them in season 10.
      Joe,

By finding out..Does that mean a tablet that talks about them or actually meeting them? Since you guys are still writing episodes...an episode with either the Furling or the Nox dealing with the Ori would be great!

Comment

Hi Mr Mallozzi,

I am just going to try again. It´s about the Wraith and the Iratus bug. In the episode Conversion we see a cave full of the bugs and two red shirts die in there if I am not mistaken. The question is: was it the number of bugs in the cave that killed the red shirts or a bug can kill as fast as a hungry Wraith?

Thanks for your time and patience.

PS: Just curious but is there any chance I may ever see a brazilian in Atlantis?
        Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Hi Joe,

Since i look at SG-1, and now Atlantis, i do not stop putting me a question : why we never sees animals in StarGate? That would make the show even more credible and attractive. And I don't speak about animals which one sees on Earth of course. I know that there is a budget but it would be great.

Another thing, why there is no french on Atlantis? And if it's the case one day, please do not fall into the caricature with the beret and the bread under the arm! lol
          This is not an island...

Comment

Will we ever revisit the sister city to Atlantis, or was that just a convenient one-off plot contrivance to restock Atlantis's drones and jumpers?

Comment

Merry christmas Joe!
              After "allies" the wraith hive ship that had micheal aboard recieves the retro virus and data from the ancient database (which i assume includes info on intergalactic hyperdrive), so does the hive share this information with every hive ship, or do they keep it to themselves?

Thanks,
              Smalltimeperson

Comment

in a gateworld interview Peter Deluise says that you guys pretend "Seth" never happened. Why and are there other episodes you guys intentionally ignore as far as continuity is concerned?
                Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Any chance we could see Beckett in a kilt?

Comment

Hi Joe.

Will the pink haired wraith that was in Condemned pop up again in SGA?

Thanks, Caroline.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixblue7500
                      After reading your comments and some of the interviews with cast and crew I have a question for you: Will the show really be so Vala-heavy as it seems now or will we have still a fair amount of episodes when she stays in the background so that is room for interaction beween the other characters?

There will be episodes in which Vala will be heavy, and there will be episodes in which she will be light.

"I´m not completly against Vala but the informations about season 10 hint very much about a very Vala centred season 10. And that´s nothing I would enjoy. Especially I´m interested if there is a chance for a Daniel episode that isn´t a Daniel/Vala episode. Can I hope for that? Or at least for enough room for all characters to have little stories of their own (as it was always before Vala appeared) or will it be always "Vala and her sidekicks"?"
                      No, the show won't revolve around any single character.
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 26 December 2005, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                        Hi,
                        I have an Atlantis based question, I just wanted to know if the set for the Wraith ships are the halls of Atlantis with some facade over them or are they a completely different set, the layout looks very similar.
                        I would also like to compliment you on the work you've done so far on Stargate, You have done an awesome job
                        Thanks. And to answer your question: they're different sets.

Comment

Originally posted by mahram
                          Joe if Stargate was going tobe released as theatrically released big budget summer movie, who would you like to direct the movie? How about a guy like John Woo. Make it action oriented, or a directed who knows more about the scifi aspects like a JJ Abrams type guy.
                          I preferred John Woo's HK stuff. As for who I'd prefer - probably one of our own directors actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                            Mr. Mallozzi-

I was just wondering if the writers have any input into the music? I think the music is great on Stargate and it definitely affects the mood of the viewer (funny music, sinister music, romantic, etc.). My kids (6 and 8) queued me in to the sort of subconcious effect music has by their responses to the music (they always comment when the replicator theme comes on) and it just got me wondering if the writers ever watch the finished product and go "Dang, that scene was supposed to be serious and the music guy put light-hearted music with it" or anything like that.

Thanks for your time.
                            The producers will often offer small comments or suggestions on the various mixes, but Joel Goldsmith is responsible for the music on both shows.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I'm really loving Atlantis! Could you tell me if we'll get more of a glimpse into Weir's background? I would love to know why she's so "anti-military" (for lack of a better description).

Thanks,

Susan

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                                If you had a choice of any other TV writer to hire, who would it be?
                                I'm pretty happy with the team we have. If I had to pick, maybe a Robert Cooper clone, that way the two of them could go away for a couple of weeks and then come back with the entire season, all nice and fleshed out and ready to write.

Comment

Working...
                                X