Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, a quick "thank you" to everyone who made "Ripple Effect" happen. Now ...
    Is it too soon to begin importuning for a return appearance (or three ... or 10) by Dr. Janet Fraiser in S10?

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Hi Joe,

I don’t know if you or any other writer have read the response about the Atlantis episode “The Tower” but it was overall not positive many fans including myself were really disappointed with this episode as there was so much potential of learning more about ancients and Atlantis itself but instead we got an episode that was predictable and full of plot holes. So my question is was this episode rushed when it was written and written instead of clip-show to save money for season final.

Thanks for answering the question
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Is Sheppard ever going to start act like the responsible adult he's supposed to be, or are we stuck with the over-sexed teenageriness of Shep Bigalow, Intergalactic Gigolo?

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
          Actually, the possibility was brought up as recently as last month but I'm afraid I'm one who's not so keen on the idea. Without Jack there to offer a comparison, the Young Jack character just doesn't work as well.
          Perhaps a sequel to the original Young Jack story, bringing back Loki as a villain? I think Michael's acting talent would be enough to carry such an episode even without a comparison to RDA's Jack (for the few who might actually need it). There's a lot of potential there. And I'm sure there are plenty of RDA fans who would love to have some type of Jack back (even if it's not RDA's).

Come on, whaddya say? Pleeease!

Comment

I imagine that this has been asked before......But now that the Furlings may actually make an appearance in Season 10....Can we finally visit the Crystal Skull episode and finally find out what's going on with Daniel's Grandfather and the Aliens that he's been with for so long?
            Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

When writing an episode, how do you know how to keep it to 43 minutes? Do the scripts usually end up being around 43 minutes, or do you usually have to cut/reword a lot of stuff?

Comment

Any plans to have Lt. Ford return for season 3, or did he get blown up along with the hive ship?

Comment

Hi Joe,

Will season 10 have an type of interaction between the Asgard/Ori or Nox/Ori?

Comment

in tower will there be an explaination as to why there's a sister city to atlantis?

Comment

Hi Joe,

Two small questions.

How long does it usualy take you to write a script, and is there a posibility that we may have an Asgard based story ether season 10 of 3?

Comment

Okay Joe. I feel stupid...but I've seen this term used a lot and now I just have to know.

What exactly does it mean to "break" a story?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
                        Mary Beth

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hi Joe, what have the USAF said about this concept of joint command between Carter and Mitchell?

Comment

Hey Joe,

What's the difference between a hyperdrive and a stardrive?

Ace
                            "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

will there be a reference or ep showing that the asgard can finally shag to reproduce?

Comment

Hi Joe, a British Fan here. Thanks 4 taking the time to do all these questions
                                ok hers one
                                ive read that the promethues will be distroyed which is sad, my question is this.
                                Will we ever see a British X-303 or F-302's mabey a joint project with France and any other country that recived the plans in Discloser. I think i speek for all british fans when i say a squad of RAF F-302s and a X-303. Just an idea, but is it a posibility???

Thanks for your time

Many Regurds
                                R.J.M AKA BC - 303
                                Hola

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                X