Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Joe...way back in Avalon Pt. 2, Daniel said that the Ancients came to the Milky Way in a ship. Now I'm thinking this would have to be a fairly large craft to bring enough people to be able to restart their civilization, with good intergalactic capabilities and excellent defenses to defend against the Orii, and I'd imagine that upon arriving, they'd hide it...and we know that Atlantis represents somewhat older Ancient technology and that it fits these requirements...so anyhow, is it the craft that they used to escape the Orii?
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

One thing we've noticed is Jacks tendency to cut that eyebrow of his. I'd assumed it was from 1969, but people have pointed out other episodes. Did RDA have something with getting his eyebrow injured in an episode?
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Wouldn't it be easier for you writers/producers if you would split the writing staff in two? One group of writers/producers exclusively for SG1 and one exclusively for Atlantis? Instead of one writing staff where some writers writes most for sg1 and maybe one episode for Atlantis (like you, alan McCulloug) and some writers who work for most part on atlantis with maybe one episode for sg1 (like martin and carl binder)? It would decrease the pressure, and you'll have more time to think things out. And if you need a small crossover, one writer just has to call the showrunner of the other show. Any plans for writer additions for season 10/3?

BTW I still love the show, it's just a remark
        Last edited by shockwave; 29 November 2005, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Who came up with Teal'c's catchphrase "Indeed"?

Comment

Hi, greetings from Slovakia

Until yesterday, i havent clue that such forum exist, so please dont be irritate, if i have 2 questions.
            First one will be sure you favourite: stroryline between jack/same has been built for 5 seasons. With the end of 8. season there were - cut off and in 9th.season it appears as it never happend. the whole 9/1 part seem to me lik it was taken under pressure and gave only very few sence to me. Wasnt there be better to just maybe mention Jack in season.9 (carter miss him, other talk stories, or telephone with him etc.) So that fans have impression he is still arround and not dead.( would be better as this 2 minut scenes)

My second question is to scripts. You writte complete sripts for season . How far are they changed during shoot. Have you always ready more ends or storylines?

Thanks a lot for answering my guestions. SG is great and you have may fans here in middle Europa.

And sorry for errors, my english is not on very high level.

Regards
            Crey

Comment

Hi Joe,
              Thanks for answering every question I've asked you so far, I'll understand if you are so sick of this subject that you don't feel like answering this one, but here goes;

Although I haven't been to the ship thread in a while, I think rather than being concerned that we won't see any entirely clear Sam/Jack ship (obviously) over the next couple of seasons, the shiplets might be more worried that Sam might be paired off with someone else, forgetting the continuity of the S/J relationship.

My question is; Is their any intention to do this? what are the chances that you guys will decide to have a shippy pairing between Sam and anyone other than Jack?

thanks for your time joe.

PS, whats happening with the furlings?

Comment

I've asked this before (quite a while ago), but New Season, New Possibilities...

Have you (or anyone else) pitched any story ideas for the return of Michael Phelps' Young Jack in S10? If not, would you be interested in pitching that idea, or is the S10 story arc prohibitive of that?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Joe,

Again thanks so much for answering our endless stream of questions. I would love to see more of what makes Sheppherd tick. We've seen that the lackadasical attitude he often sports can be shed instantly when he is faced with a crisis and keeps a cool head and deals with the threat in a very focused way..but does he have a family? DId he leave anyone behind? Can we see some team building down time for his team? And btw, it would be terrific if he and Mitchell did know eachother..

THanks!
                  Rachel

Comment

I understand that you're just beginning to write the scripts for Season Three. Is there an episodes that centers around Weir and Teyla? I know I'm not the only one who wants to see them interact more, perhaps show some friendship? (It'd be great to have an episode where the boys get in trouble and the girls have to save the day.) Torri Higginson and Rachel Luttrell have mentioned several times that they would love to have more interaction between their characters. I hope you keep it in mind when writing!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                    I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                    Spoiler:
                    Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Hi Joe,

You mentioned that Sam and Mitchell have a back history, but that this would not be explored in season 9. Are you all thinking about exploring that back history a bit in season 10?

Thanks for your time!

Comment

Joe - there are some great eps from the past that focused on the Stargate (the use of which seems to have been greatly diminished in the last few seasons and we hardly see it never mind have stories that really involve the Gate in any way anymore) like 48 hours and the one with the black hole I cannot recall the name of (I think it was A Matter of Time?) and the way it was used in fabulous ways in 1969 and in 2010 and how it was used it to blow up a sun, etc., - all great stuff - did I say I miss the Gate -

Will there be any eps in the rest of S9 or S10 that either focus on the Gate, as in some of the past eps, or at least have the Gate involved in the story the way it has been in the past? Please if all you are going to say is "why not" or "Its possible" or "we will see the gate" then go ahead and skip the question.

Thanks.

Comment

Joe,

Now that SG1 is moving into exploration and mythology and away from the romantic entanglements (best news I've heard in ages btw), have you developed a story behind the identification of the Ori with fire (traditionally evil/hell in western religions, however identified with life in many early civilizations)?

Thanks
                          Stemago

Comment

Hi, Joe!

Don't get mad, but what exactly does annoy () you about the "Furlings"?

Thanks!
                            School is overrated.

Comment

Hi joe

you guys are doing a great job on both shows

any plans to look through Ronan's past, perhaps have him meet other survivors of his homeworld

cheers and keep up the good work

Comment

On the show, are gods in Earth cultures such as Apophis and Ares named after the Goa'uld, or did the Goa'uld merely use the names?
                                Last edited by TheUnknown; 01 December 2005, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X