Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there Chief,

Just wondering if your writers had planed to go into more detail about the Ancient's exodus from their home galaxy and the turmoil between the ancients and the ori long ago. It would be very cool if Oma had a flashback about such times of the great seperation.

Comment

Alright, I'll be the dolt who asks the question again.

What are the chances of getting Richard Dean Anderson to guest star in a couple of episodes in season 10?

Comment

Joe, I asked this question a while back, but it seems to have either gone unnoticed or been ignored. Could you please provide an answer?

Originally posted by The Mighty Musnud
        I really enjoyed Amaterasu as well. In fact, I heard somewhere (maybe it was here, don't remember) that the actress who played her was the runner-up for the role of Teyla. Don't know if that's true or not, but I'm definitely glad she got another role.

That said, given that she's one of your favorite system lords and the fact that her fate was never specifically determined, is there a chance that we'll see her next season (i.e. would you be willing to write her into a script, or do you have any script ideas already brewing)?

Comment

Another one that was missed (or more likely intentionally ignored). I understand if you aren't allowed to comment on this one. But if that's the case, could you at least let me know that that is indeed the case? Otherwise, do tell...

Originally posted by The Mighty Musnud
          All right. I saw on your blog that you've pitched a couple of episodes for Atlantis Season 3 called "Delicious Fat Guy" and "Wraith Fight Club." First of all, please make sure they don't change the name of the first one! I don't care what it's about; that title is hilarious!
          Secondly, okay I lied, I do care what they're about. Hints please?

Comment

A quick question Mr. M.

Do you think that the Ancients have been dumbed down since the start of Atlantis?

Comment

A controversial arc for Daniel? this may not be answerable at this time, but without divulging too much info, could you define controversial? In what way? To who?
              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                I'd say definitely not. They're more interested in the guy who played Jaffa #12.
                Who?

I'll put in a good word for you...
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Sure.
                  7 episodes in season 1.
                  Are Emancipation and The First Commandment a few from Season 1 (ones you'd like to change)?
                  sigpic

Comment

Mr. Mallozzi, is Mitch Pileggi going to be around in season 3?

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally Posted by Konrad9
                      Joe, if there was only one thing you could go back and change in the entire SG1 series, what would it be and ofcourse why would you change it?

I'm assuming, ofcourse, that you aren't bound by some sort of NDA : )
                      To be perfectly honest, there are a good number of episodes I'd love to change.
                      If you don't want to be too specific, in what season(s) did these eps that you would like to change air in?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Hi Joe,

Ah, questions, so many and yet...
                        Anyhoo there is a question I want to ask but I'm not going to, because I notice that ball of frozen water is beginning to melt in the heat.

So I'll go with another one I don't think has been asked.
                        We know why Sam isn't the leader of SG-1 anymore (scattered to the winds, blah, no team, blah, Mitchell hero, blah, Mitchell reforming SG-1 from SG-me, blah), the question is why did you (the writers) choose not to write Sam as leader of SG-1 anymore?

Cheers

(Oh, and that's full leader not this co-leader gubbins. Also, Amanda being pregnant is not a real answer to the question, since I don't see why Sam could not have been written as temporarily unavailable.

Cheers again)
                        Last edited by smurf; 18 November 2005, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean by force-fed. Did you actually feel there was too much Mitchell in season 9 so far?
                          Well, since I live in the US I get Scifi, and I don't know if you have any control over it or not. But they've shown season nine at least five or six times already where they haven't put that much energy into showing Atlantis or BSG. I don't know maybe I'm noticing it more with SG1 for some reason...

Plus, I heard that Vala plays a huge role in the next season with the whole immaculate conception thing. (I'm guessing it's the assendent ancients that impregnated her, not the Ori. Though I'm likely wrong.) I don't know I just want to see more team work between the four of them...

Comment

Joe i got to ask you, all these great storylines that you and the writers decided againt finishing or expanding from past seasons and present ones aka Daniel grandpap, Ashen, etc please tell me its not true about season 10 being built around Vala and her child?

PLEASE dont destory this franchise I beg you.

Btw, happy thanksgiving!
                            LETS GO PEN'S

Comment

Reminder: Only one question for Joe per day, please.

Also: Tact is a virtue here.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I'm going to the Creation convention in March next year. travelling from Australia just for it.

My main purpose of going is two fold.

1. To see the sets.
                                2. To be able to meet with the writers

Please please please tell me you will be one of the convention guests? If not, what do I need to do to be able to say hello to you and Damian Kindler (being another Aussie and all) in person and thank you for all you have done for Stargate over the years?

Comment

Working...
                                X