Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMallozzi
    Or, quite frankly, it could be individuals overreacting.

Joe - okay if that is the case - Carter will continue to play an integral, lead, core role on SG1 in S10 and she WILL be the leader of SG1 in S10 no doubt about it - right.

Thanks for the time.

Comment

Hi,

at first thank you for taking the time answering our questions!

Here is mine:

To be perfectly honest, there are a good number of episodes I'd love to change.
      Maybe Ripple Effect?
      sigpic

Comment

Usually a character-driven story stems from the character himself. What unresolved issues need to be explored? What kind of situations would set this character off?

Unresolved issues - wouldn't the unresolved Jolinar arc for Carter, along with her capabilities with Goaould hand technology, make a great way to keep her firmly rooted to SG1 in S10? What a perfect opportunity - will this be addressed in S10 for Carter?

Thanks, as always.
        Last edited by binkpmmc; 17 November 2005, 11:31 PM.

Comment

There will be some crossover stories this year, but the type of story you're pitching out is difficult to do because it makes at least one series reliant on another. For instance, if the problem is solved in Atlantis, then fans of Stargate who watch the show in syndication will not see the ending to this parcticular storyline. Of course, there are other ways to do crossovers...

nothing that's really good is ever easy!
          Couldn't you make each episode self contained, featuring both teams but focusing mainly on its own, each with its own resolution?

Its like when they brought out the Constructicons when Transformers were big. You were able to play with each toy individually, but when you combined them all - you got a rampaging robot of destruction!

That would satisfy those who can't see the "partner episode". And would add a whole new dimension to the show. I want to see what each team says about the other behind their backs!

Thanks for answering my question Joe.
          Congratulations and all the best with season 10.
          Arthur Dent: On Earth we have..
          Ford Prefect: Had.
          Arthur Dent: Had... this thing called tact.

Comment

Hi Joe...
            Had a blast with Torri and Co. at one of the Australian Cons.
            So what about you, Joe? Will we ever see you Down Under and get to personally experience more of your finely tuned wit?

E.L.
            Last edited by Easter Lily; 18 November 2005, 03:31 AM.
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

To be perfectly honest, there are a good number of episodes I'd love to change.
              Care to share which ones???
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=JMallozzi]
                Originally posted by Debs
                There has to be some weird life form in this or another galaxy that would make a fab pet for Tealc, something cute and fuzzy that would appeal to his sensitive side (nothing that looks like a bear), so can Tealc have a pet?

- Yes. We are giving Teal'c a racoon in season 10.
                *grin* How about something less traditionally cuddly, like an armadillo?
                Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Aww, you ruined the surprise. Chaci will be making a guest appearance on Atlantis.
                  Really?? I like Chachi-will Joanie join him??

Seriously though-although I am gratified to hear that Sam will be firmly rooted in SG-1-having her stretch and be involved in Atlantis is a good thing. My question is with the possible regular communication between the SG-C and Atlantis would Sam be involved in the R & D aspect of her involvement with Atlantis or will she be a traveling scientist showing up when her expertise is needed?

Thanx
                  Rosemary
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Do the actors have to get prior approval for changes to their appearance (like if Torri wanted to go blond, or David wanted to grow a beard), or is that sort of thing just worked into the show or not mentioned at all?
                    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Joe,

If AT does return and her time is split between SG-1 and SGA, is there a chance that she might direct an episode for SGA?

Thank you.

Comment

Hey joe, Is there any chance of underground or hidden facilities on the the mainland on Atlantisis planet? Or even weapons....

Comment

I think Sam will, for the most part, remain firmly rooted in SG-1.
                          thank you Joe! I love you

Does any of the writers and producers know how Sam will be split between SG-1 and Atlantis? ie how many episodes of each series

And will Vala be stepping in to take Carters place while she's over in the Pegasus galaxy?
                          - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Dear Joe,

These are the following questions.

1. Will we be seeing some H.P. Lovecraft tales in season 10 for Stargate SG-1
                            2. Will we know who created the Hot Zone virus on Stargate Atlantis in season 2 or season 3?
                            3. Will we be seeing more of the Lucian Alliance in season 10?
                            4. Can you give us some spoilers on the episodes for season 10 and season 3?
                            5. Are we going to see a new enemy in season 10 of sg-1 and season 3 of atlantis.?
                            6. Are we going to see more of the Asgard's Ida Galaxy in season 10 because appears that they are the only race/species in that galaxy.
                            7. Will we see the Replicators/Oma Desala/Skaara/Anubis/Baal/ in season 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                              Hi,

at first thank you for taking the time answering our questions!

Here is mine:

Maybe Ripple Effect?
                              No, actually I think Ripple Effect is a great episode.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                                Unresolved issues - wouldn't the unresolved Jolinar arc for Carter, along with her capabilities with Goaould hand technology, make a great way to keep her firmly rooted to SG1 in S10? What a perfect opportunity - will this be addressed in S10 for Carter?

Thanks, as always.
                                There is (and has always been) the opportunity to address Sam's capabilities with goa'uld hand technology. The last time we touched on it was way back in season 5 when she tried to save Daniel. Its something that we could touch on again, sure, but as demonstrated in Meridian, her mastery of the device is far from perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X