Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a military person who watches for the military aspect of the show, I feel that regulations and clear chain of command are being muddied by the question of is Mitchell leading or Carter. This confusion is disturbing me. Military chain of Command is not a burden to be endured, it clearly defines who gives command and who follows so there won't be squabbling for who has the best plan under fire while someone gets killed. Mitchell was clearly given command of SG-1 and Cam asked Sam to return, clearly subordinate to him. Has the Air Force representative addressed concerns for this command indecisiveness that is unbecoming of Air Force Commanders?

Comment

Hi Joe,

I was wondering, where is the one place on earth that you would love to shoot an episode? An island, a tundra, a city?

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Hi Joe,

Could you tell me if we'll see anymore of the Tok'ra? I'm just wondering what they're up to now.

Will Sam get to use her spidey-sense (Jolinar) in any future episodes?

Thanks,

Susan

Comment

HI JOE.

My friend Glenda and I were chatting this evening. We got to talking about how we would love to see a good old fashioned Daniel Angsty ep. Like in his in pre ascension days. (Need, FIAD, Absolute Power, Secrets and Menace are just incredible.)

I really love how he has grown and changed but couldn't you in S10 have him touch something he shouldn't or maybe just act without thinking and get into some serious trouble.

What are our chances of this happening?
          sigpic
          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Hi Joe
            Could you please tell us if we get to keep anything (i.e. drones) from the ancient weapons chair in the Atlantis episode the Tower?

Thanks in advance,
            SmallTimePerson

Comment

Hello, mighty Joseph Mallozzi, whose name appears on my TV at least twice a day.

This is going to sound like quite an odd question, considering all the other questions in this thread, but I'm going to ask anyway.

How does one apply to become a script writer for either SG-1 or Atlantis? I would very much like to become a script writer and have a few episodes for Atlantis already thought out and planned/scripted.

Thanks,

ZPMMaker.

Comment

Is Amanda Tapping's situation in the show (her character's being essentially pushed aside for another character) punishment for her daring to have a child?

Comment

Joe,

Is there a chance that Colin Cunningham, Major Davis will be in Season 10?

Thank you.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I've been looking at the latest season of SG-1, and been feeling a bit forced fed with all the Mitchell and Vala stuff, too much too soon, is never good. (It's like eating half your bag of Halloween candy right when you come home with it, you know you're going to have nightmares all night with a rather large stomach ache in the morning.) Is there anyway to scale them (Vala and Mitchell) back just a little in season ten and focus on SG1 the team? I know that Mitchell was the team for the first five episodes of nine, but I really miss the TEAM... Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and Mitchell.

Like always,
                    Thanks a bunch!
                    Christine
                    Last edited by Amanda Eros; 07 November 2005, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Hi Joe!
                      In season ten will there be the possibility of revisiting some past episodes that dealt with allies like the nox and kind of reintroducing them?

Thanks!
                      ancientalliance

Comment

Hello!
                        What made Stargate so kick ass in the beginning was the mix of old temples, pyramids, mixed to alien tech, which seemed very mystical.

Are we going to get a similar feeling with the Ori, with spaceships looking like majestic flying temples? Or at least ancient Ori structures which will be explored?

See Warhammer 40K, they have spaceships which look like gothic cathedrals and, oh my, they truely rock.
                        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Joe - have you seen this at the MSNBC site? Tell your friends.

Here's the link - check it out - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4043608

Comment

Hey Joe.

In Season 9 of SG-1 I noticed that we were getting a lot more fresh exploration of new planets much like we did originally with Season 1.

My question is that in Season 10 do you expect new on-going arcs to form? For instance, in SG-1 we now have the one enemy (main enemy) the Ori, but perhaps is there an expectation for new enemies and allies to enter the mix (the Tok'ra are pretty much out of the mix now with the Goa'uld out of power).

Thanks,
                            Kara.

Daniel: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety and music.
                            O'Neill: Sex, Drugs and Rock N' Roll?
                            Daniel: In a manner of speaking.

Comment

Hi Joe!

My question is, will there be some element to the Wraith that is actually "good", or will they always be entirly focused on feeding?

Thanks!
                              ancientalliance

Comment

Bouncing off of AncientAlliance, will we slowly start to learn more about the Wraith "society" (or lack there of) as a whole and the entire social structure of the hives? Maybe how the different ships and sects fit together? Family organization and the like?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                                X