Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this isn't a question, but I would just like to thank you for taking the time to answer these questions.

May your ice cream forever be smooth and creamy.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
      Since the authorian Leagends say Author will return in a time of need, is there a chance we would see him in the near future?
      Hmmm. Interesting. We make mention of this very legend in Camelot. Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by whisper99
        Hello there!

I'm sorry if this is a repetative question, but reading through this thread, I don't recall seeing the answer.

I believe the actual shooting of all the episodes wrapped up a few weeks ago...when do you all finish the production side of the episodes that are left?

Thanks much!
        Actually, I think you mean post-production. And, believe it or not, when we finish the last episode of season 9, it will be early 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
          Sounds like, if there is a S10 we should expect to see a lot of Vala, so what are the chances of Vala becoming a more permanent member of SG-1?

SueS
          As I said - if there is a tenth season, you can expect to see a lot more Vala.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
            Joe,
            What was your strategy with bringing Cameron Mitchell onto the show? Was it to keep him in the background and pretty low key until people got used to him and the other changes going on this season?
            He was brought on as the fourth member of SG-1. As I mentioned in previous posts, we had a lot of ground to cover this season: the introduction of Mitchell, Landry, Lam, and, of course, our new villains, in addition to dealing with the repercussions of the Jaffa newfound freedom. There was no specific timeline in place for how long it would take us to accomplish this. We had 20 episodes and we took all 20.

Comment

Originally posted by mindfire
              Hi Joe,

Out of the Goa'uld system lords that have been in stargate sg1 do you have a favorite?
              Baal, Yu, Amaterasu, and Camulus.

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                Hi, Joe! Thank you so much for answering our questions in your best way possible!

You've said you were impressed with Ben Browder when you saw him in Farscape. How much Farscape have you seen, and which episode is your fave? Also, which other Farscape actor would like to make an appearance on Stargate SG-1? Anthony Simcoe (D'Argo)? Gigi Edgley (Chiana)? Virginia Hey (Zhaan)? Lani Tupu (Crais)? or Wayne Pygram (Scorpius)?

My wife and I watched the entire series and the mini-series. My fave episode was actually a three-parter, I believe, to end the show's second season. I don't remember the name but it was the episode in which Crichton was going to be married off to a princess and ended up turned to stone...

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
                  Hi, Joe! Thank you so much for answering our questions in your best way possible!

You've said you were impressed with Ben Browder when you saw him in Farscape. How much Farscape have you seen, and which episode is your fave? Also, which other Farscape actor would like to make an appearance on Stargate SG-1? Anthony Simcoe (D'Argo)? Gigi Edgley (Chiana)? Virginia Hey (Zhaan)? Lani Tupu (Crais)? or Wayne Pygram (Scorpius)?

They were all great and I'd love to have any of them on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                    My wife and I watched the entire series and the mini-series. My fave episode was actually a three-parter, I believe, to end the show's second season. I don't remember the name but it was the episode in which Crichton was going to be married off to a princess and ended up turned to stone...
                    That would be the Look at the Princess trilogy from near the middle of season two. The season ending multi-parter was the Liars, Guns and Money trilogy. Not that I'm obsessive or anything.

Comment

Are we going to get to see more of the City of Atlantis explored? A good chunk of S1 was all about the new and scary gizmos that the SGA crew ran into in their new lodgings. The city itself seems to have faded into the background in S2.

So far in S2 there has been very little (if any) new toys discovered, and the general feeling I get is a "been there, done that" mentality.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Hi Joe! Thanks for answering my briefing room question--you know we really don't find them as dull as y'all do, LOL.

I know you hate these "will we see..." but I can't resist.

Will we see recurring actor Dion Johnstone back as, er, anyone/anything in S9/S2, or have we already and I just haven't spotted him?

Comment

IMDb lists Ernie Hudson as being a guest star in Ethon. Can you tell us what role he plays?

Thanks.

SueS

PS. how was dinner?

Comment

Hey Joe,

I am sorry if this question was already asked. Will Claudia Black be making another appearance? Also, will Cliff Simon be returning once again as Ba'al?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                              As I said - if there is a tenth season, you can expect to see a lot more Vala.
                              as i've stated before, i'm not a real fan of vala's. but, i see potential to something i might be interested in. and being a sam fan, i wouldn't mind seeing sam and vala interacting together. it might make me warm up to her, especially since my least fave part of her is her in-your-face sexuality and language (and this wouldn't be an issue between sam and vala). so, my question is - IF there's a season 10, would there be any sam-vala interactions?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

How do you feel about Stargate being compared to Star trek and do you think the stargate (spin-offs,movies etc.) will last as long as star trek.
                                i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Working...
                                X