Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm crossing my fingers that this hasn't been asked already but:
    If SG-1 was to end, and there was to be another spin off, what kind of storyline do you think the spin-off sh/would have? (hmm, it sounds right to put a should in there, but kinda wrong at the same time )
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      "When" SGA is renewed for season 3 (thinking positive), will Mitch Pileggi be returning in his recurring role as Col. Caldwell?
      To be honest, at this point its impossible to say who will definitely be returning.

Comment

In Crusade, Vala communicates to SG-1 through Daniel. Does this mean we will see Michael Shanks playing Vala, or will we see Claudia Black/Vala at the SGC, also can you tell us what Daniel is doing when Vala decides to "pop in"?

BTW, I think it would be hilarious to see Michael Shanks play Vala.

Thanks for answering all these questions.

SueS

Comment

Originally posted by SueS
          In Crusade, Vala communicates to SG-1 through Daniel. Does this mean we will see Michael Shanks playing Vala, or will we see Claudia Black/Vala at the SGC, also can you tell us what Daniel is doing when Vala decides to "pop in"?

BTW, I think it would be hilarious to see Michael Shanks play Vala.

Thanks for answering all these questions.

SueS
          We will see Claudia at the SGC but also some very funny sequences of Michael Shanks playing Vala as Daniel Jackson who is otherwise occupied throughout this episode.

Comment

When it's a chat tonight here, I can't resist )

Is Earth now building just Daedalos Class? What about nicer Promie?

And why is Daedalos BC-303 and not BC-304? It's comletelly another class than Prometheus.

And last one: A heard something about new ship "Orion" stationed in Pegasus alongside with Daedalos. Is it true?

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
              Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              Joe this doesn't sound good or promising, you are scaring me , so to make this a question:

- When will we know that there will be a S10 for SG-1 and a S3 for Atlantis?
              Sooner.

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              - In case the above is positive when will we now that you will be staying, if so?
              Later.
              Joe,

Is there a reason you're hinting you might not be there next season even if there is one, or are you just joking around with us?

mini

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
                When it's a chat tonight here, I can't resist )

Is Earth now building just Daedalos Class? What about nicer Promie?

And why is Daedalos BC-303 and not BC-304? It's comletelly another class than Prometheus.

And last one: A heard something about new ship "Orion" stationed in Pegasus alongside with Daedalos. Is it true?

The Daedalus is a better Prometheus. As for new ships on the way - check out the back half of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                  Joe,

Is there a reason you're hinting you might not be there next season even if there is one, or are you just joking around with us?

mini
                  No, I'm being serious. All I'm saying is you never know. But regardless of whether or not I'm involved, if the show comes back for a record 10th season, there's no doubt it will continue to be awesome.

Comment

OK, no more trying to play word games with you Joe--you are the master

Sorry if this has been asked before--there are a few pages preceding this one--but in the spoilers for Camelot it is stated that SG-1 are looking for a powerful ancient weapon, so is it or is it not Excaliber?
                    Last edited by alaskannut; 23 October 2005, 02:39 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Thx for all tonight answers and I appologies for another question .

In early Atlantis spoilers there was something about universal translation device, that they found on Atlantis. Why this was never mentioned in the show?

It would answered to question why everybody speaks english...

Thx for your time...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

so, joe,
                        as much as i'd hate to see you leave the show, as you've definitely played a very positive role in it since you joined, (lyrics to the theme song, anyone!?!)-
                        should you decide not to return, and to create your own show....
                        can i have a job?

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                          Becuase the circumstances of his "descent" were different from those of Daniel (who descended with no memory of his past experiences). In short, Orlin was fully "aware" during his descent and "willed himself" to appear clothed.
                          Since Daniel was given the choice to ascend or not in Threads, I'm assuming he was fully "aware" during his second decent. So, does that mean he chose to descend in Jack's office naked? Or, are you saying Daniel has no memory of what happened in the Diner?

SueS

Comment

Hi Joe:
                            Maybe it's just my imagination, but you seem a little "down" or depressed tonight. I hope nothing has happened in your personal or professional life to cause you any distress. Just know that I really appreciate all you do for the show and also for the fans. You really put yourself out for both, and I'm afraid some of us fans tend to forget how generous you are to use the little spare time you have to keep us informed of the inner workings and things to come on Stargate.

Anyway, my question: Is it more difficult or easier to do a big story-arc show as opposed to the "stand-alone" stories (which, by the way, I love). Since the latter has to be invented fully, without a story base already developed. Or,is it easier since you don't have to follow the on-going story, you're free to create or establish whatever story-line you wish to follow in the story?
                            EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

If Ben Browder is the resident stunt man, would Michael Shanks be the resident guy to play characters other than his own? So far, he's been Machello, Jack (Holiday) Sam (Foothold) 3 different characters in Lifeboat, and now, if I understood your previous answer, he'll get his shot at playing Vala. So far by my count, he's ahead of Chris Judge and Richard Dean Anderson, who've only played each other (Holiday) and Amanda Tapping (Replicarter).
                              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                                OK, no more trying to play word games with you Joe--you are the master

Sorry if this has been asked before--there are a few pages preceding this one--but in the spoilers for Camelot it is stated that SG-1 are looking for a powerful ancient weapon, so is it or is it not Excaliber?
                                Not telling. But you'll find out in Arthur's Mantle.

Comment

Working...
                                X