Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePope
    Hiya Joe I saw that you were online so i couldnt resist posting something before you go, if you get time to reply today i would be very pleased.

There was a thread created a few days ago about noahs arc being an ancient data base or a ship left behind by the ancients, so i was just wondering if there is any chance of seeing a story based on this in a future season? or any chance of any storys based on other bible storys?

Thanks for your time, ThePope!
    Not a chance.

Comment

Joe, will we find out who that father of Vala's baby is this year, if there is a father and what are the chances that somehow it's Daniel's?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Will Major Lorne survive through season 2 of Atlantis and if so, will we see him in S3 (assuming the show gets renewed)?

And if you say "Not in season 9" I'm really going to start worrying about you.

Hmmm. Good question. Check out Coup D'Etat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
          Joe,

Will Mitchell and Carter ever have an onscreen conversation about being co-leaders?
          Not in season 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
            Hiya Joe,
            Heres a quick not-stargate related question:
            Ever watched a program called 'House' with Hugh Laurie in it?
            Its really funny, but im in the UK, so its on Channel five at 10pm on Thursdays but no idea for the Americans, anyway its really good. Its a bout a Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) and he works at a Clinic, and all sorts of things happens its really good and i just wondered if you had ever watched it?

H
            Haven't watched House although Brad highly recommends it. I may pick up the season one DVD boxset.

Comment

Originally posted by eurellro
              Joe, will we find out who that father of Vala's baby is this year, if there is a father and what are the chances that somehow it's Daniel's?
              Those questions will be answered in the show's tenth season.

Comment

Hi Joe,

Is there anything in the 2nd half of Season 9 for Sam and Jack Shippers to look forward to or should we just hope for something in Season 10?Thanks

Comment

Thanks for replying Joe, its nice to see that the writers give time to speak to the fans.

I still hope you get the urge to read the thread about noahs arc in the general discusion part of the forum just to reply on what you think of the story itself, who knows it may even enspire you

Thanks again, ThePope
                  Stargate: Genesis

http://stargategenesis.sg-event-hori.../genesis/site/ - Genesis Home
                  http://stargategenesis.16.forumer.com/index.php - Genesis Forum

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                    Haven't watched House although Brad highly recommends it. I may pick up the season one DVD boxset.
                    Thanks for answering my question!
                    ((Please tell Brad that he has great taste!))

So Joe, do you listen to music while writing? If so what type, and any bands you really like?
                    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                    LOVE HIM-> DT
                    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Hi Joe, I posted this before, but I guess you didn't have time to answer, you know with Producing and writing 2 shows and so on...

If there was a Stargate SG-1 Trivia Game and we had the following teams playing:

1. Brad and Rob
                      2. Joe and Paul
                      3. Peter, Martin, Andy... THE Directors
                      4. The Actors
                      5. The Fans

Who would win? Who would be last?
                      Thanks...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Hi Joe,

Since Carter and Mitchell will not have an onscreen conversation about being co-leaders in season 9, will it still be obvious that they are co-leaders of SG-1 in the episodes in the second half of season 9? Will they act as co-leaders of SG-1 where the viewing audience can clearly tell that this is so?

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          Hi Joe,

Is there anything in the 2nd half of Season 9 for Sam and Jack Shippers to look forward to or should we just hope for something in Season 10?Thanks
                          No Sam/Jack ship in season 9. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                            Thanks for answering my question!
                            ((Please tell Brad that he has great taste!))

So Joe, do you listen to music while writing? If so what type, and any bands you really like?
                            To be honest, I don't listen to music while I write. It has to be quiet, free of distractions, so that I can run the dialogue in my head. Of course, I'll often find myself running dialogue in my head no matter where I am (ie. at dinner, in bed, working out). For some reason, I do some of my best writing while I'm driving.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              Hi Joe, I posted this before, but I guess you didn't have time to answer, you know with Producing and writing 2 shows and so on...

If there was a Stargate SG-1 Trivia Game and we had the following teams playing:

1. Brad and Rob
                              2. Joe and Paul
                              3. Peter, Martin, Andy... THE Directors
                              4. The Actors
                              5. The Fans

Who would win? Who would be last?
                              Thanks...
                              I thought I did answer this question.

5. The Fans, of course.

Comment

Hi Joe,

thx very much for answering my questions.

Could you give us some little information about episodes:

Ethon, Long Goodbye, Inferno and Allies...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Working...
                                X