Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    It's your birthday, Joe?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

*echo's the above from his/her (like I'm telling you people) corner*
    This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Happy Birthday Joe!

My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Just adding my birthday wishes.

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Happy Birthday Joe
          From me and everyone else here at GateWorld (and I think I speak for everyone here)
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday!!! ...

Comment

Joe, I took a visit to your blog comments today and my jaw was on the floor at the level of inanity that you must have to read there on an ongoing basis. Some people are great and have neat comments to make, but some are downright rude, and others are, (I hate to say it but), nuttier than an almond roca. One of them even threatened you, I noticed. I had to stop after that one because, even as a reader I was ashamed. Why do you put up with it? I have to admire your willingness to keep posting, but, wow. Somehow I don't think they pay you enough....

mini

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Mr. Mallozzi...

Please forgive me if this has been mentioned or asked already....

Over in the Teyla Thread, we are constantly discussing our interest in finding out more about Teyla's background especially her relationship with her people, the Athosians. We are wondering if this aspect of her character will be develop further and if there will be more scenes with her interacting with her people...One of the things that we love most about her character is the fact that she is an alien and that she is different from the rest of the characters...this is what makes her so interesting, too many of us....Questions such as, how was she chosen as the leader of her people? Is she still the leader since she joined Atlantis? What happened to her father? mother? does she have any siblings? and of coarse, how do her people view her now since she joined Atlantis?

Basically, we want to learn more about Teyla's background and more about the Athosians.. Will this be explore in future episodes...season 3?

Thanks again for developing her character even better in season 2..and to remind you that we want to see more of Teyla....

And thanks for the terrific job this season....
                sigpic

Comment

Hello Joe,

I was wondering if you could tell us a little bit more about the episode Ethon. So far, we know we'll see "plenty of science/military Sam", there's significant angst/emotional turmoil for Daniel, it's a sequel to Icon, and it happens off-world, but what exactly is going on in the episode. What's the basic storyline - why are we seeing "plenty of science/military Sam" or what is the cause of Daniel's emotional turmoil?

Thanks.

SueS

Comment

Hi Joe-Is it true that there might be a Stargate movie in the works?
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi,

on www.stargate-project.de I read about an exclusive interview Martin Wood had given to SG-P. He had made the comment that Brad, Robert and he would love to make a movie and that he can't speak about that yet.

I can not belive that such an important comment was made unintentionaly! So, if the gang is reunited for that movie, will we see some other old characters too? Like Teryl Rothery or Don S. Davis or Carmen Argenziano?

It will be a chance to fix that terrible error killing Janet off!
                      Last edited by Olli; 18 October 2005, 09:15 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

In a discussion, someone mentioned they thought they had heard that the idea of the Ori was originally considered for a spinoff. Was this the case?
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Joe,
                          Is there yet another spin-off in the works? If there is will it be held off (dare I say it) until SG-1 goes off the air?

Comment

(Highlight blank spaces to read possible spoilers)

If "Ripple Effect" turns out well, will there be any chance of Janet returning to the show since her body was never shown in "Heroes", she could still be alive (resurrected by the Goa'uld (it would make an interesting storyline, too)).

Thanks

Comment

Will we find out anything more about ancient/asgard relations (like why weren't the asgarg involved with the wraith originly)?

Thanks!

Comment

a question about who produces what:

you, paul, brad and rob are all Executive Producers on both shows.
                                I've heard that Brad does atlantis, while rob, with some help of you and paul produce sg1

so season nine is probably produced by:
                                -beachhead by brad
                                -half the eps by rob (including his own eps)
                                -other half the eps by you and paul (including your own eps)

and atlantis season 2:
                                -intruder/the tower/instinct by you and paul
                                -runner by rob
                                -all the rest by brad? Or does he get help from co-executive carl binder?

Comment

Working...
                                X