Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMallozzi
    Its something we have discussed and may be exploring if we get another season.
    Speaking of which... any more word on renewals of Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG-1??

Comment

Hi Joe,

I think congrats for season 10 are appropriate.

Now my question: Why was Janet as a "much loved, sorley missed character" she was, never mentioned in season 8?

By the way, hoping for Janets return for some episodes in season 10!!

Thank you for your answer.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello Joe,

Congratulations on fantastic work on such a top-notch series, for nine great seasons now... well done, and thanks!

I was just wondering, what was the reason behind the fact that Jack O'Neill's (RDA's) departure from the SGC to a permanent position within the Pentagon (Head of HomeWorld Security?) wasn't covered all that much in the Avalon/Origin three-part series openers?

Was really bummed out, too, that there was little in the way of sadness/emotion with any of our regular SGC personnel at Jack's new posting away from the Mountain...

Thanks for taking the time out to answer a nagging question from an uber-huge Aussie Stargate fan! Good luck with all future endeavours!

Capt

Comment

After my mishap in the discussion thread I'd better post this in the proper thread...

"Can we see McKay searching through the ancient database for some ancient cuisine?"

Comment

hey joe,

i was just wondering if you could tell me what editing program is used to edit the show?

Comment

Hey Joe,
              Forgive me if this has already been asked, but 136 pages is a lot to go through. What are the chances of us ever seeing some Stargate Bloopers?
              My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Please explain to a very dumb person where the answers tfrom Joe are.

Comment

Originally posted by anulus
                  Please explain to a very dumb person where the answers tfrom Joe are.
                  Right in this thread. Look for example to page "135" and you will understand.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Joe answers when he can and when his schedule permits, so his answers are scattered in and out in this thread. You'll just have to look for them or do a search for 'all posts by' search and pull up only his posts
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hi Joe,

I know that Pete and Sam broke up, but being a fan of David DeLuise, I wondered if there were chances for any future appearences of Pete in the series? I'm aware that many people are sick of Sam being in love, but I wouldn't mind having some follow up to the ending of that story.

If not, are there any plans for any of the SG-1 members to be having any romance in Season 10 (if there is Season 10). Perhaps having more Ishta or even a bit more romance on Daniel or Mitchell's end wouldn't be a terrible thing.

Cheers,
                      Kara.

Daniel: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety and music.
                      O'Neill: Sex, Drugs and Rock N' Roll?
                      Daniel: In a manner of speaking.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I know that there aren't any spoilers being given out for Allies in SGA S2, but have we come across them the "allies" before and are they going to be our allies or the wraith's?
                        any clues greatly appreciated

Thanks
                        SmallTimePerson

Comment

Hi Joe. How be you?

How come we never see toilets on SG-1 or Atlantis? I know it doesn't add anything to the story but couldn't you work in a shot while the actors are saying something, like John is walking with Teyla and they are talking about the Wraith or something and then John goes "Teyla I have to go to the toilet." And Teyla says "I will wait outside for you Major." So John walks in and as he closes the door we catch a glimps of an ancient toilet. It would make my day Joe

So my question is why don't we see an ancient toilet or any other alien toilet for that matter?
                          I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Hi Joe,

I was wondering, will we as viewers get to see how Weir & Simon met. I was watching - (2x02) "The Intruder" again and I was curious, how did the 2 meet in the first place.

*Flashback... Weir talks to her older self, referencing to what Simon said after the Baltic negotiations*

Those 2 seem to have it deep before well Simon screwed up, (which leaves more for Weir & Sheppard, I guess in the future).

Thanks for reading this.
                            Last edited by LoveYouBaby; 25 October 2005, 11:21 AM.
                            Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                            WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Happy birthday, Joe!
                              Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

It's your birthday, Joe?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X