Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, joe,

in one of your blogs (august 23, '05), you made a list of *fake* spoilers. one of them, though, i *really* loved.

7. Carter discovers she is a latent telepath.

well, joe, what are the chances of this one being really true? sam did go through nirrti's dna changing machine, so it 'could' have altered sam... i'd *love* it!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey Joe,

Will expect to see anymore of Ford in the later half of season 2 or is Lost Boys it for Rainbow Sun Francks?
      sigpic

Comment

Joe, were you aware that there's a Prior lurking around Gateworld.net confronting all those who are asking to see the Furlings?

Below is one of the Furling posts and the reply to it...

Originally posted by plaw15
        I think we will meet them some time. Maybe the ship in episode Grace in season 7 was a furling ship or they are all dead?
        Halt Unbeliever! Do not speak of the Furlings or ask to see them! The Producers have spoken! The Furlings shall not be seen! Oh children...when will you believe the decrees of the Producers! All Hail the Producers! Hallowed are the Producers!
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Hey Joe

Just wondering, will we be seeing the "Shawn" the wraith (wraith from Condemned) anytime again?

Comment

hey joe where you goin with that gun in your hand...... Im sorry that was lame but i cant pass up a chance to quote hendrix but ya...... the post above said that there was actually producer comments saying that the furlings are never going to be shown but thats lame theres no reason why they cant be shown in Atlantis because all we know about them is they left this galaxy long ago... which sounds like a perfect backstory for a race in atlantis..... anyways I just wanted clarification on that
            "lifes only hard if compared to easy things"---???????
            I dont know who said it but it sounds good

Comment

Hi,

In your August 17th blog entry, you said this about "Prototype": "Watched the day one mix of Prototype. Excellent episode (I'll be the first to admit I was leery when the idea was first pitched out), ..."

Could you share with us what it was about this story that made you leery when it was first pitched, at what point in the production process you felt better about it, and what it was that made you feel better about it?

Thanks,

Debi

Comment

hi, joe,

will there ever be a real, honest, non ambiguous sam/jack *relationship* moment? one that can't be seen one of many ways. one that can't be misunderstood. one whose dialog isn't open to interpretation. one that isn't watered down, diluted, and whitewashed so that ppl that don't enjoy the s/j ship won't get upset.

if you want to know what shippers want - take a look at the first half of chimera between sam and pete. that was romance. non ambiguous and open to interpretation ship.

that's what we want. (with a happy ending thrown in)

i'm not asking you to tell me if we'll get it (i know your restrictions), but would you mind passing along the desires of millions of screaming shippers to the ptb of stargate? please

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi Joe,

Twice in the first half of the season, there was mention to past episodes. One about Barber Joe and the other about Nirrti's DNA machine.

My question is about Cameron's reaction to the files. Is that what Ben, himself, thought of those episodes or the writer's?

Thank you for your time, away from your busy scheduled, in answering these questions.

Comment

Hey Joe,

A little question for you that goes WAAAY back. Feretti shows up in the pilot episode, and we see him injured, but beyond that not only is he never seen again in the series, he's never even mentioned again. I understand that there's almost no way we'll ever hear about him again, but care to shed some light as to why the character was just tossed off? For Kawalski, at least we saw him to the end and he even made a few more appearences in Season 2, 3 and 8.

Thanks in advance.

-Kara

Daniel: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety and music.
                    O'Neill: Sex, Drugs and Rock N' Roll?
                    Daniel: In a manner of speaking.

Comment

Hi Joe,

Was it a deliberate act on the part of the writers to restrict sentient life (barring the mist and Wraith) in the Pegasus Galaxy to humans?

Thanks.

Comment

Mr. M.

Tough question, but hope you can help.

Over in SGA. . Major Lorne's first name is __________?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hi Joe,

what do you like about working on stargate sg1?
                          Last edited by mindfire; 08 October 2005, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Hiya Joe! Loved the episode "Trinity". Any chance that you are planning a follow-up episode that would deal with the repercussions about what happened between Ronon, Kell, and Teyla on the planet?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Oh Hallowed Producer,

Have you heard of any problems with the Season 8 Boxed Set? In another thread, someone evidently has a Region 1 set that has an edited version of THREADS (43 minutes).

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18443

All Hail the Producers! Hallowed are the Producers!
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Hi Joe.
                                How come Region 1 season 8 DVD's heve the shortened verson of THREADS?
                                That was the best episode of the season!! The other regions have the full version. Is there a move to anger a large portion of the fan base?
                                Joanne

Comment

Working...
                                X