Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe - Kind of disappointed that you missed this one and since there are so many similar comments on Mitchell here goes:

what is Mitchell's purpose; what does he bring to the team that was not already there when it was Sam, Daniel and Teal'c? Thanks for your time.

Comment

Hi Joe.Do the Sam and Jack Shippers have anything else to look forward to in Season 9? What hope can you give the Shippers to keep us watching in Season 9?

Comment

okay I know 2 questions so close together may be a no no but since this thread is almost dead right now I have to post this:

Joe - are the Crusade spoilers a joke or some sort of ploy? Thanks.

Comment

Loved the episode "Trinity", especially the Teyla and Ronon plotline. Has the issue of him killing Kell been resolved, or will this come back again to bite Teyla and Ronon in the butt?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Gday Joe

Atlantis: Will Teyla ever make any kind of reference to Earth's cool ship the Daedalus..coz in all epsiodes so far i think she never even says 'hmm...yeah thats a good effort...'(killing several hive ships in the Siege pt 3) I just reckon she should appreciate our technology a bit more.....anyway....

SG1: Will there be any sort of an alliance of races (sorta a 'united milky way') against the common enemy when the Ori do invade? (perhaps Asgard, Nox, Hebridians, Gadmeer, Jaffa, Earth)

And this Aussie on Atlantis....when????

Thanks!

Comment

Mr. M.

Any chance of seeing Novak and her Asgard pal, Hermy again on SGA this season?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                Originally posted by SueS
                I hope you don't mind me adding to this question.

That being said, for me a good Daniel episode would be one that has a lot emotion, a lot of angst for Daniel. So, any chance that any of the upcoming eps will have some significant angst or "emotional turmoil" for Daniel to deal with?

Thanks

SueS

Like, maybe, Prototype, Ethon, The Scourge, Arthur's Mantle, and Camelot?

Have I told you lately how much I love you?

Any ways, I have another question.

Regarding Crusade and
                Spoiler:
                Vala's mysterious pregnancy. Is there a chance that Daniel might be the father? You know, maybe the Ori got a hold of Daniel's DNA and ...

See, I have this whole theory about why I think the Ori want Daniel to be the father (having to do with Daniel's ascension), but right now, I'll just say - this is science fiction, so anything is possible.

SueS

Comment

Hi Joe,

I was wondering what you had to say about the growing number of fans (myself included) who think that Stargate is going way past it's sell-by-date beginning with seasons 7-8. There seems to be an overwhelming feeling amongst many people that the powers that be should end the series on a high rather than go down the X-Files route of season after season of blindly pushing on. With Stargate Atlantis on now as well, do you not feel it's time for SG-1 to end with some diginity left?

Ratings are all well and good, but most of the time, ratings don't reflect quality. I was just thinking that the SG-1 story has always been about the Goa'uld, now with them destroyed, would that not have made the perfect ending? Was it really worth re-introducing yet another enemy as well as introducing (practically) a new cast?

I love Stargate and always will, but I hate to see the quality go down the way it has (in my opinion) over the past couple of years to the point of not really being bothered about this new 9th season (which starts in a month in the UK).

I hope you consider this post a fair question and I was just curious to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks

Comment

I was wondering if there have been (or will be) sly references to the founding fathers/shows of Sci-Fi (Asimov, Roddenberry, Doctor Who etc.). If not, How much would it take to slip an 'EXTERMINATE'* into an episode? Keeping in mind that that'd be a very Orii sentiment.

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalek
                    Last edited by chyron; 09 September 2005, 07:20 PM.
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Joe,

Any chance Weir will crossover onto SG-1?

Matt

Comment

Hi Joe,

Which episodes in the second half of this season will Sam play a major role, and in what way (the science side, the military side, or both)? Thanks.

Comment

Joe I gotta ask in "light" of Babylon - is Amanda Tapping back at work full time yet? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                            There are no plans for O'Neill to make a reappearance this year.
                            So... if he's not coming back and I'm assuming you are still planning to keep the character involved and alive in the series, will we ever get anything more on what he's doing now? I'm not asking for a whole ep, but an explanation of some sort would be nice.

Comment

Mr. Mallozzi,

First off thank you for answering my last question. I acted like a screaming fanboy after I saw that you answered my question. Everyone around me looked at me funny. Haha anway I digress.

My question is as follows:

The ancients where the ones who created the Stargates in both the Milky Way and the Pegasus's Galaxy. That is a massive amount of Stargates. This would logically come to a conclusion that the ancients had to have a massive Stargate factory. Has any of the writers ever thought of this? If so has this idea been in the pipeline for awhile? If not I believe this could either be a good idea or bad idea. The ramifacations for SG-1 or SG-A finding such a factory would be huge. We would be the only race with the capability of making new stargates or positioning new stargates that no one knows about.

This will will probably be why this idea never sees the light of day. Just thought this would be a good idea for you guys to kick around if you haven't thought of it yet.

Also, if you have decided not to use this plot idea why did you decide against it?

Comment

Hey Joe,

Not sure if you have been asked this, but anyway;

In Reckoning Part II, they make adjustments to the gate so that it opens every gate in the galaxy simultaneously. Now, when they do this, the energy from the weapon passes through and is released to every gate. So, my question is; what would happen if someone was to step through the gate on Dakara? ie, which gate would they travel to, if possible? What would the outcome be?

Comment

Working...
                                X