Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, how quickly can you bring back Vala? She added spark, warmth and zest to the team which will be sorely missing now.
    Fred T

Comment

Hi Joe,

Just a quick question about Trinity.

In the scene where Rodney is asking for Shep to back him up, (right after he asks him if he can come in and Sheppard says no)was there by any chance an extra line or something scripted (perhaps even shot?) and then left out?

There just seemed a slightly odd beat (or lack of one?) after Shep refuses to let him in.

I know, I'm being picky.

Fantastic episode though. Thank you all for delving so deeply into McKay's character and giving us someone who can go from egomaniacal to humbly apologetic in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Joe,

Why hasn't Mitchell been given more to do so far? Not only has he had very few lines and not helped drive any of the storylines, he's been blocked to be behind other people and been given less close-ups, which makes Mitchell virtually invisible. Many people are very unhappy. Right now, it's as if he's a supporting character and not the lead. What's going on with his character?

Comment

A quick question on the beginning of the shows. Gateworld stated that the beginning of SG-1 and Atlantis would be made shorter down to ten seconds I believe is what it said. The question is why these two had to be shortened and not Battlestar? It still has a very long introduction. It was said that room had to be made for commercials (not like there aren't enough already!!!!!) Are not as many commercials run during Battlestars show? Just doesn't seem fair to me is all.
          "I thought the devices were suppose to enhance them physically not make them stupid" General Hammond in Upgrades

Comment

Mr. Mallozzi,

Concerning the Zed-PM that Atlantis has now- I notice the Daedalus is almost constantly in between Atlantis and Earth. Does the Daedalus get to take the Zed-PM with them for every trip they make to shorten the trip, or does that Zed-PM reside on Atlantis permanently now? Thanks in advance.

-illuminarok
            Sorry Ori, I was born okay the first time.

Comment

When will we be seeing Vala's return ??? I hope it's soon ...
              I've programmed a failsafe mechanism to protect the city, if the power drains to a critical level, the mechanism holding the city on the ocean floor will release, and it will rise to the surface.

Comment

Hi Mr. Mallozzi,

i dunno if this question has been asked before...

Who has better hyperdrives? Asgards or Ancients

Comment

Joe - can you please confirm that vala will not return - thanks.

Comment

I believe that eyes of the Priors are contact lenses. My question is, can the actors see through them?

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                      Joe - can you please confirm that vala will not return - thanks.
                      I second that emotion. Claudia Black is terrific but the character sucks almost all the air out of the room.
                      Anyway ... the end of Friday's SG:A ran straight into the BSG intro. Did "Trinity" time a bit long or is this a new SciFi stratagem to hook viewers into the start of BSG? I see that the latter's ratings have been way off, from the second episode onward.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

At a recent convention appearance Michael Shanks hinted that Vala may be back before the end of the season. Are you ready to drop any hints about which episode that might be? I am dying to see her back she brough such life to every scene she was in!

Elbereth

Comment

Do the Ori and Priors know about Daniel's history as a "1 and 1/2 times" ascended, or are they just picking on him because he's the one that visited...or is this something meant to stay vague for Daniel and/or the audience until a future episode?

I've gone back and forth on this, and by now, I'm just confused.

P.S. Overall, love the seasons of both SG-1 and SGA so far.

Thanks for your time!

Capt. Voronokova
                          Last edited by Capt. Voronokova; 22 August 2005, 03:29 PM. Reason: deleting unnecessary comment

Comment

Joe,

When will you bring Vala back and what interesting insites into the Priors, Ori and their schemes will she have?

Shell

Comment

Hi Joe,

about vala...
                              i hope you'll bring her back sooon! very soon.
                              will she return in season 9?

Comment

lets give it a rest on asking if Vala is returning - we need to give Joe a chance to answer!

If your aim is to simply register your support for Vala then this isn't the place to do it. The people you really need to address are the guys in charge. Send a letter - respectfully written - letting them know how you feel.
                                Last edited by GateGipsy; 28 August 2005, 01:02 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X