Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just thought of this and really badly wanted to know thw awnser

How do you guys know how to spend your money... do you split it up into the episodes and whatever is left over carry it into the next episode or is there some other way of knowing how much money you will spend on an episode

Comment

Hi Joe,

Thanks for taking the time to be with us here on Gateworld. We all really appreciate it. I personally look forward to every update of your blog.

As you know, The Space Shuttle Discovery just finished their successful mission under the guidance of Air Force Commander Eileen Collins. She was the first woman pilot of a Space shuttle and was the first woman to command a Shuttle mission. As you’ve had high ranking Air Force personnel on the show before, it would be great to have an actual space shuttle pilot do a cameo. Any chance of getting Commander Collins on one of the shows in a cameo next season? She could visit the SGC or take a ride on the next run to Atlantis on the Daedelus. It would be great if you could fit her in.

Thanks!

Sela
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Hey again, Joe.

I realize that the upcoming Babylon will be a very Mitchell-centric eppy, but there's a lot of concern that Mitchell isn't leading anyone anywhere yet. It seems he's been used (mostly) as wallpaper. Are we going to see him behave like a leader in this week's Beachhead? *fingers crossed*

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          Hi Joe,
          In Avalon 1, Jack is talking to Gen. Landry and telling him that he is in town to sell his house, car and bike. Now about the bike, my question is ...
          Is the bike
          .... a) Jack's bike
          .... b) Sam's bike
          .... c) it was not in the original script and RDA added it
          .... d) non of the above

thank you Joe for taking time in reading this.
          Hi Joe , just reposting my own question so that you don't have a hard time looking for it. Thank you for taking time out from your busy schedule and answering all the questions.

Comment

Then again, we'd like to introduce threatening new villains (ie. the wraith and the Orii), but we must set up their respective weaknesses otherwise our heroes wouldn't stand a chance against them.
            My question:
            What is the weakness of the orii and their fellow Priors?
            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Hi Joe!
              Do you have an Atlantis gate for off-world adventures or we will see only CGI gate?
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Hi Joe, I thought the leather pants and long tan coats on the sg1 guys were so hot!! Will we see them again and was it written in the script for them to dress like that? Hugs to the one who dressed them like that!! loved it!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Joe,

another question(s) about Vala - are we going to learn anything more about her past: her home planet, family, how long exactly she was a host to Qetesh, whether there is ANY place in the galaxy she can call her "home" and tell she feels safe there?

Comment

Hi Joe:

Just one question: Did the Ori ascend before or after the Alterans left?
                    Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble
                      Of, course, explaining *why* Jack decided to leave, where exactly he is now, would not be bidding a fond farewell at all and would NOT close the door on a possible occasional return. So, I'll ask again why you chose not to (on screen) let the audience know why Jack left and where he is and really expect no serious answer to it ;-)
                      Just want to reiterate this question. I know a lot of people who don't go to websites such as Gateworld who are really confused about where O'Neill went. Look at it from a regular viewers point of view: Okay, fine, we get an explanation for Mitchell, but suddenly, Landry is the head of the SGC. No mention at all of where O'Neill went. We don't know if he's retired, if he did move up in rank (and the uniform in Origin with the extra star just confuses them). The only thing we know about Carter is that she's off somewhere else doing other stuff.

Will there ever be explanations for the viewers, who don't go searching out spoiler-y tidbits, inside an episode itself?

Comment

Hello Joe, hope all is well with you.

Would you consider Ethon to be a Daniel-centric episode since it is a sequel to Icon which was Daniel-centric?

Thanks.

SueS

Comment

This has been bugging me for months. Can Carter cook? In 'Emancipation" she said that she's was a lousy cook. But then in "Jolinar's Memories she is making chocolate chip cookies. Then in "Rite of Passage" she said she bought the cake but it wasn't what she said, is how she said it. It sound it like she bought the cake cause she couldn't cook. Then in "Forsaken" she said she makes a mean souffle. My question is simple can she cook or not?

Comment

Will the Ori convert the Pegasus-galaxy too?
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Hello and thank you for answering our questions.

Some friends and I were wondering how the colors for the boxed set dvds are chosen. Do you have any say in that?
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Mr. Mallozi,

In 2 previous episodes of Stargate SG-1 I have seen Teal'c use the Deathglider weapon. That weapon was made for him it looked like. He used it well and then we neer saw it again. Teal'c to me seems like a guy that would use the weapon more often. Do you think you can work in having teal'c use that weapong more often?

Comment

Working...
                                X