Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm.. Not sure if this is the most appropriate place to place this or if has been discussed before or not (Yea I know check the thread check the thread..) But..

Mr. Mallozzi,

During the upcoming break between seasons will you be able to produce enough of the delicious sounding icecream you have been talking about in your blog to export? Just think, it could be a very nice supplemental income, selling ice cream by the quart. Could be your job after (God forbid) the Iris is welded shut..

I'm ready to order.

Nate

Comment

Hi Joe

Reading your blog on Saturday and the news from GW re Ripple Effect has left me (not that that's unusual )

GW reported that TR has been back filming flashbacks for the ep, but in your blog you state there are no flashbacks, and say that scenes have had to be cut cos its too long...

So does this mean no Janet in this ep, or that she's not in flashbacks but actually there in "real time"?

Hoping you can clear this up for me and and the many Janet fans out there

Edit 9/8: Reports from the Con this weekend tell me its an AU ep - so I guess that answers my question
      Last edited by Oma-1; 09 August 2005, 07:27 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Joe,
        Hope you can help me on this. Would you know how I could get the orchestral music sheet to the introduction music of SG1?

Comment

Hey Joe,
          Im just after watching the commentary(sp) for "wormhole Xtreme!" and in it yourself and Peter said you would have liked to add some of the actual casts bluppers. Are we ever going to see them?
          This is something ever SG fan is craving for!!!

Comment

Hi Joe -

Do the Ori only care about Humans worshipping them or do they care about non-human races too - like the Asgard (who used to be pretty human-looking but aren't anymore)? If they don't - does that mean they are just going to ignore the Asgard?

Thanks!

Comment

Joe-

When are we going to see this civilian overseer person? I haven't seen spoilers that would reflect any sort of civilian influence...except.....for Woolsey! Is it Woolsey?
              Last edited by memnarch; 10 August 2005, 07:51 AM.
              Spoiler:
              Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

What happened to the wormhole (episode 904)? It looked like the Atlantis one...
                www.savestargatesg-1.com

Comment

Hi Joe,

A number of fans (and Michael Shanks too, at recent cons) have been likening the Daniel-Vala interaction to the Jack and Daniel banter of earlier seasons, before they'd kind of rubbed the rough edges off each other and got used to each others ways. Was this a conscious decision on the part of the writers or was it something that has developed from the terrific chemistry between the two actors, much the same way the Jack-Daniel relationship grew?

I'm absolutely loving season 9 BTW, much kudos to you and RCC for 4 great episodes in a row! So nice to have Daniel, child of the universe, again and oh boy am I going to miss Vala when she goes. Do we really have to let her leave? Can she come back SOON?

Elbereth

Comment

Joe,

have you considered a possibility of creating another spin-off... Stargate: Vala for example? Claudia is doing such a brilliant job here and Vala is definitely, definitely the best thing which could happen to SG-1.

Comment

Hello Joe,

Reading the upcoming information about the Atlantis episode 'Michael', is there a chance James Lafazanos will be cast to play the part?
                      Ses
                      James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Has there been any talk of making toys or models out of the Stargate Franchise? Seems like it would help the series even more.
                        Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Hi Joe.

I finally have a question to ask you. It hit me while watching DUET. Please pass on my thanks to David Hewlett for his Brilliant performance and Martin Gero for an Absolutely fabulously written ep.

My question is
                          Spoiler:
                          regarding McKay Room. Is that supposed to be a picture of the CanadARM on his wall?

Love the new Atlantis Credits!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Hey Joe,

Don't you think it's strange that there are people that don't wish to be spoiled but then come here and ask you details about a given episode?
                            ...Stargate is not about the angry nerd.

-David Hewlett,
                            Gateworld Podcast Episode #8

Comment

Hiya,

I just wanted to know really, whether we are going to find out what happened to characters like Bates and Stackhouse (I'm particularly fond of the latter) in season two.

We left Bates in a coma at the end of season one, and Stack was out checking Alpha sites - but they haven't received so much as a mention since. Are they likely to put in an appearance, or will we ever find out what became of them?

Rosie.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                              ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Joe. What was the original plan, assuming season six was the end for SG-1, for "The Lost City" as a movie? How much was kept for the season 7 finale, how much was incorporated into other episodes, and how much was thrown out?

Comment

Working...
                                X