Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Joe,

I just saw "Ripple Effect", finally, and i thought it was pretty great with the exception of one scene, to which my question relates;
    Spoiler:

What was the purpose of including the near kiss scene with Carter and Martouf (other than for comedic effect with the asgard) rather than include one of Sam with Janet or one where she talks about her guilt over killing him, or even the one where they explain where Cassie is, and so on?

Why have that scene? And on a related topic, is she with pete or Jack (or anyone else for that matter) in that universe?

Other than that minor gripe/query, Ripple Effect kicked bum!

Comment

Dear Mr. Mallozzi,

I would like to thank you for being a part of the franchise that keeps me and many of my friends and family entertained. There is no other way to put this with finesse, elegance or grace so I will forgo the unnecessary buttering up. I NEED a job. May I please work for you? I am willing to relocate to Canada to be your lackey or even a production assistant. I have accomplished many of my goals in the twenty-three years that I have occupied time, space and air in this world. Some of them being: working for a radio station, playing music in a band, finding the meaning of life, assisting those in need and educating young moldable minds. A few of those goals that I've had on my list that have only been accomplished in part or not at all are: traveling the world, riding a motorcycle, flying in a fighter jet, skydiving and working in television.

My skills include typing, obviously, computer skills, 10-key, the ability to read and write and critically overanalyse anything given the chance. I am also very good at making coffee or if you like going to Tim's to get a cup. You say jump and I'll ask not only 'How high?' but, 'Would you like a double twist somersault with that?' And if I don't know how to do that, then I am very willing to learn.

Thank you for taking the time, or making someone take the time to read this.

Much obliged,
      Sunny Email= [email protected]
      Last edited by sunny; 24 January 2006, 04:38 PM.
      ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Which character (present, past, main, recurring) would you say is the most like you in personality and thinking and which one is the most different?
        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Hi, everyone!

Joe has announced that, after many months, his blog and this "Ask Joe Mallozzi" thread are coming to an end.

We have 3,859 posts in this thread as a giant "Thank You!" to Joe for letting us all in on the production of Stargate. It's been an absolutely unique opportunity to get to ask Joe questions and learn about his day-to-day work.

Thanks to everyone for participating in this long-running feature, and to Joe for pulling back the curtain! I for one am looking forward to many more years of SG-1 and Atlantis fun.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
          X