Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Unas being able to ascend you replied in your blog 'Very unlikely'.

Why would it be unlikely? As we saw in Full Circle, ascension doesn't require knowlege of it or consent to it.

Oma just went an ascended everyone on the planet of Abydos because they meant something to Daniel ( I hope she ascended the first 'friend' he made on the planet Abydos. Without that friend he would never have met Shaurie/Sha're).

Why wouldn't Oma, under the same catyclismic circumstances, do the same for Chaka and his Unas tribe? Chaka is a dear friend of Daniel's and whom Daniel considers to be an enlightened sentient being?

So my question is: Are the Ascended that snobbish?
    Last edited by GateAngel; 17 December 2005, 01:28 PM.
    ______
    Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Hey Joe,

How come the "life signs detector" could tell the difference between Wraith and Human signs in Rising Pt II. (The Wraith were Red blocks and Humans were white circles) But in Siege Pt II, Sheppard told Colonel Everett that the life signs detector couldn't differentiate between Human and Wraith life signs and they had to confine everybody and look for the "dots" that fell out of place?

Is it just a plot hole or some other reason as to the apparent switch?

Thanks once again,

Ace
      Last edited by Ace; 15 December 2005, 10:56 AM.
      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Hi Joe,

Will Daniels experience as an ascended being be utilised in the latter part of season 9 and/or season 10?

Many Thanks
        AncientsTimeline

Comment

Hi Joe,

I'm new here, so sorry if this was asked before...
          How do you see the nature of the relationship between Vala and Sam? (in season 10 in particular). I love both characters so I can't help but to be curious about it ...they are so totally different...
          Any interesting interactions between these two?

Thanks!
          Last edited by FooledAgain; 15 December 2005, 10:28 PM.

www.claudiablacknews.com

Comment

Hi joe,
            Are the puddle jumpers or were they just meant to be a means of transportation for the ancients of atlantis, as in civilian vechiles as opposed to military fighters? To me it seems they werent ment for military purposes and just had drones on board in case of emergencies and self defence. Are we ever going to see purpose built ancient fighters similar to the death gliders or darts??
            Thanks for your time

Comment

Hey Joe.

I haven't seen any reports about a clip show for S9. Does this mean we are not going to have one? I just loved Citizen Joe from last Season.

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Joe,

Are there going to be any Ronon or Teyla character building stories planned? I notice that McKay and Sheppard hog most of the character building stories, not that they're not good.
                Spoiler:
                Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Joe,

Regarding your blog...would you settle for having the comments turned off but at the same time a thread is created for it on here (in the appropriate forum)? I think it's better if people are not allowed to hide behind the "Anonymous" nameplate.

Comment

So, a question for the holidays... I couldn't find it asked before and I figured the answer to this might be amusing.

Who in your opinion would win in the fight of cavemen versus scientists (or in other words, Ronon, Teyla, Sheppard vs Rodney, Radek etc)

Comment

hi, joe,

regarding the repeat airing of 'the fourth horseman pt1' i watched: WHEN did sam and orlin have sex in s5's 'ascension'?

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi joe I read one of your spoiler posts for the last episode of season 9. And it seemed like you are going back to the first 4 season's storylines of the ancient aliance. In the last episode you state the asgard will show up again and cooperate in alliance of ships with earth. Is this a nudge and hint you are going back to the central theme of the first 4 season's of the ancient alliance. And maybe the main theme of next year is exploring more of this new alliance and maybe explaining more of the old alliance next season.

Comment

Hey joe will we discover any new puddle jumpers and will we see them dogfight with wraith darts?

Best Stargate quote:
                          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

Since we have some newbies here, it's probably time to refresh everyone on the rules for this thread

One question per post per person per day

Be nice. You don't have to like or agree with what joe says/does, but you do have to respect him, just as you have to respect other posters here and other members of tptb/cast/crew

This thread is not for discussion of other questions, posts or threads. We have a specific discussion thread for this thread and all discussions should take place there

Only Joe can answer questions here. If someone asks a question and you know the answer you can PM that person with the response, but you cannot post it here

Any posts that violate these guidelines will be moderated on the discretion of the moderator at the time.

If you have any questions, please ask me or another mod via PM
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

hi, joe,

since you guys are putting the sam/jack relationship on hold (), will you be shipping sam with any other guy(s)?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey,

(Thanks for your previous reply)

You said that no-one in the team (Stargate SG-1) will have the Ancient Gene.
                                So I'm wondering, how will our heros save the day?
                                Surely we'll need to use some Ancient tech?

Vala, has the gene maybe? (I don't think you've said that Vala will be in SG1, but you did say 5 will go through the gate at the start )

Thanks
                                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X