Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, while I understand that the occasional crossover is going to happen, is there any chance of Atlantis EVER standing all on its own as the separate show we were promised, or is it doomed to have SG-1 tied around its neck like an albatross, dragging it down and reminding us with endless crossovers that the one show is connected to the other?

Comment

Joe, been involved in a debate about Asgard speed & was hoping you could settle it pleaaassseee!

Can you either tell us how fast an Asgard ship can make it to Pegasus from the MW or at least how far away is IDA from the MW, since it's never been revealed. Yet we know thanks to McKay that Pegasus is around 300 odd million light years away.

Comment

Hi Mr Mallozzi,

Well, just to cut the speculation. I would like to know if the pre-ascension ancients (specially the atlanteans) had some sort of psychic mojo a la Khalek or only great learning ability and the healing ability as seen in Frozen and Before I Sleep, although in the first scene of Rising seems like those two ancients were talking telepathicly, but I could be wrong.

Thanks again for your time and patience
        Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Joe,

Are there any plans to see the hot zone virus creators or Furlings any time soon? Also, can you give any more specifics on Ripple Effect? The spoilers for that episode are next to none...
          Last edited by memnarch; 06 December 2005, 03:54 PM.
          Spoiler:
          Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Joe-
            Any chance that Jack and/or Hammond will make a gest appearence in the 200th episoide?

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not careing. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Comment

Joe,

If you had to make up a team of all the SGC characters you have had on the show SG1 over the years, which characters would you pick, and no you don't need to pick Same for me, and why would you pick them?
              Fred T

Comment

Will we be seeing any of the Aschen in season 10 by any chance?

timdalton007

Comment

Hi Mr Mallozzi,

I have notice now rewatching some recorded episodes that the respect of Ronan for Sheppard grew a little too fast. Because in Condemned he thought John was a coward and he would not fight and in Conversion he wanted to go on a suicide mission inside the cave alone to save him and it was only 3 episodes later. Well we don't know how much time passes between episodes or what happens, but by any chance was Sheppard going after Elya alone in Instinct that made him gain Ronan's respect definitly?

Thanks for your time and patience
                  Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Joe,

I'm getting concerned that you haven't mentioned Mitchell at all when you talk about Season 10. Can you give us an idea of which eps will be good Mitchell eps?

Comment

Hey, two Mitchell questions in a row.

Do the writers know what Mitchell's kryptonite is, and will the audience see this in upcoming episodes?
                      I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

[I'm afraid.]

(This is just for the record! I don't care either way!)

For the record (and no more!), will the Furlings appear in some way, spape, or form in Stargate SG-1 season 10 or Stargate Atlantis season 3?

(I predict "NO!")

Also, when writing out the show's names, do you put a colon after "Stargate"?
                        This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Hi Joe,

Is there any possibility of seeing Jacob in season 10?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello Joe,

Today's question is, how many of the technical / storyline questions do you know the answer to, how many do you have to make up and how many do you have to ignore? In other words, do you think sometimes us fans look a little too deeply into things?

Tj
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Here's a quick easy one that spawned from the discussion of Joe's answers thread. I really hope you can answer this one.

Joe,

Were certain scenes within THREADS specifically intended to imply to the viewing audience that Sam and Jack had unresolved (potentially romantic) feelings for one another? (A simple yes/no would be grand).

Thanks,
                              minigeek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hey Joe,

Any planned Russian episodes in Season 10?

Ace
                                "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Working...
                                X