Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Mr. Mallozzi,

I have 2 quick questions:

1.) Do the Hive ships has a shield?

and

2.) How did Wraiths jam the transport in 2x01 - The Siege, Part 3?

That about a shield is a bat so pls answer Thank you.

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Have you read any of the Stargate Horizon's and what do you think of that as a possible spinoff?
      Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

What did M.M. stand for before u changed the new guy's name to Cameron Mitchell?

*I must be REALLY slow but where when does joe answer everything?

Comment

hi, joe,

spoilers for s8's threads

Spoiler:

was the sam/pete breakup scene purposely written vague (with pete not really knowing sam's reasons for dropping him), or was the reason (her feelings for jack) originally written in and then later edited/changed?

sally
          Last edited by GateGipsy; 27 August 2005, 01:15 AM. Reason: putting in spoiler tags
          sally

sigpic

Comment

A Stargate Atlantis question.

Whose finger is Dex wearing around his neck? Well, finger bones, I should clarify

Comment

were you really the producer of the show "student bodies"!?!? that show was the greatest during my years in Jr.High next to Stargate!

Comment

Joe - I've been reading a lot of the comments on Mitchell so since I have not seen it asked here goes:

what is Mitchell's purpose; what does he bring to the team that was not already there when it was Sam, Daniel and Teal'c? Thanks for your time.
                Last edited by binkpmmc; 26 August 2005, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Hi Again Mr. Joe Sorry, Mr M. Mr Mallozzi.

I'm just wondering your personal opinion of the baddies on SG1. Do you think that SG1 and the Goa'uld are a match made in sci fi heaven? That they...to coin a phrase, complete each other, in a way? I mean, I know that the Ori are the newest bad guy and I'm pretty hyped to see William B Davis as an Ori (will he feature a pack of Morley's between the cover of his Book of Origin? ) but in my own opinion, it just seems that SG1 and the Goa'uld have this odd kind of relationship. Like Luke on General Hospital for instance. Helena was who kept him in the game. As long as she was around, he had something to do. He had a purpose in life. To hunt her down. Now...he's just kind of floating around, waiting for the next challenge. Do you think it's like this with the Goa'uld or am I totally off my rocker and on the floor, alone in my opinion?
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Hi Joe.

Can you tell us if Dr. Lee will be returning this season? He adds a nice touch of humor that lightens up some of the more techno-intensive scenes and always makes me chuckle. I've missed him in the last couple of episodes.

Comment

Got 1 1/2 questions:

1.) Are we ever going to see a Supergate active?

1a.) And will the wormhole (Flush, Event Horizon, and the actual travel path) look different for some odd reason?

1 1/2.) Was "Fumbles McStupid" inspired by King of Queens' "Fatty McButterpants"?

(OT: I wanna give props to you and Paul for creating such a STELLAR ending to Ex Deus Machina.)
                      Last edited by Colonel_Sheppard; 27 August 2005, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Speaking of Cameron Mitchell, why was he named after a recently deceased actor? Was someone a fan?
                        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Joe, mate, top job on Ex Deus Machina. Now, down to business, highlight below for a question regarding the aforementioned epode. Those of you not into spoilers, I suggest you move on

Spoiler:
                          That little tid bit of information Sam gave to Agent Barret regarding her single/not singleness, is that all we'll be getting on that issue this season, or can we expect a bit of elaboration?

PS. nice to see you and Paul on the season 8 special features.
                          I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

I'm really confused about Mitchell. I thought Ben Browder was the lead, but Mitchell's character is more like a secondary character. What are your thoughts on Mitchell? Is he going to step up and become the leader and have a bigger role on the show or will he always be a supporting character?

Comment

Hi Joe,

First, I'd like to say what a great episode 'Ex Deus Machina' was, it's always nice see Ba'al! Now for my question.

Spoiler:
                              Was the real Ba'al captured and killed by Gerak or was it one of the clones? If it wasn't, which one is the real Ba'al?

As always, thanks for taking time to answer our questions.
                              "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Hey Joe,

Now that writing has begun on the final episode for the season, can you tell us definitively whether it's even remotely possible that we'll see Jack O'Neill again during season nine?

Thanks,
                                M.G.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X