Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me make Lego Stargate a reality

Hi everyone,

During lockdown last year I designed a Lego model of the Daedalus, and submitted it to Lego Ideas platform. If it accrues 10,000 votes, it will enter a review phase and can be selected for Lego to release as an official set.

I recently made some updates and added a Stargate build with minifigures of the Atlantis team.

If you like it, please vote - every vote matters!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/244f...9-79baab074c71

I have released free instructions and parts lists for the Stargate and minifigures on Rebrickable here (Atlantis & SG-1 versions): https://rebrickable.com/users/monty_builds/mocs/

I have voted on your Lego Ideas already. I would love to see the Daedalus as a set. That would be totally epic.

No idea where I would put it but my attick is currently under construction and seeing as that will be my game room, I would sure have space for it.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I might vote for this too, I really like your stand design you have sdet up for the daedalus to sit on. How big is the model ? {and why do I suddenly wanna make a minifigure scale version of it in lego digital designer on my own loaptop** ?}

Spoiler:
      **Complete with Lemming and Lothcat {me and Falcon Horus}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        I might vote for this too, I really like your stand design you have sdet up for the daedalus to sit on. How big is the model ? {and why do I suddenly wanna make a minifigure scale version of it in lego digital designer on my own loaptop** ?}

Spoiler:
        **Complete with Lemming and Lothcat {me and Falcon Horus}

Even before I opened the spoiler-space, I was thinking "Lemming included. " ...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
        Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Even before I opened the spoiler-space, I was thinking "Lemming included. " ...
          Hey, we're the ones who steal the random blast doors to surf on the air currents down to the city from oribt as it is! But y4es, Lemming and Lothcat included by default

Much to Caldwells dispair

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
          X