Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emmy Awards and other acolades for SG1 actors.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emmy Awards and other acolades for SG1 actors.

Hey folks.......has Stargate ever won any Emmy awards for best actor etc.?

Shanks' portrayal of different characters in Lifeboat was just totally amazing (I will eat my shorts if any real fan didn't go through half a box of tissues when they saw that episode). How come I have never heard of Stargate winning any awards? The special effects and costumes are fantastic too. Don't they deserve awards also?

Originally posted by ssx001
    Hey folks.......has Stargate ever won any Emmy awards for best actor etc.?

Shanks' portrayal of different characters in Lifeboat was just totally amazing (I will eat my shorts if any real fan didn't go through half a box of tissues when they saw that episode). How come I have never heard of Stargate winning any awards? The special effects and costumes are fantastic too. Don't they deserve awards also?
    *wordlessly hands ssx001 a pair of shorts*

As for your question Stargate have won a slew of awards already, Space Awards, Leo Awards, etc. But no Emmys.

Comment

It's sci-fi. The big critics have never been hot on sci-fi. It's the neglected genre.
      "I'm the greatest because I'm alive. That's it. Period.
      I'm not greedy. If I can catch a Goa'uld equipped with all kinds of fancy toys without risking my neck that's a damn good compromise."

Spoiler:

Comment

It's a shame then. These guys are much better than any of our aussie soap actors. Then again, you could never compare SG1 to Neighbours.

Feli...just chewin' on the waste elastic right now buddy.

Comment

Working...
        X