This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi BAM BAM,

I think i might have said this in the last post, but i hope you come back and we miss you and it totally stinks that such a great show like Stargate Atlantis is being cancelled
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hey Bambam, I read your Q&A on Joe M's blog where you said you might be working on Universe. Any more news on that?

Comment

Bam Bam
        or maybe one of the more regular posters here

What is the style of fighting that Ronon uses? And is there any special name for the staff he uses?

Thank you for your help.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Brewsy View Post
          Hello Mr. Bamford, i appreciate you taking your time to answer our questions.
          i'm a huge fan of your stunt coordinating, you're definitely the best man for the job.

i wanted to ask if you know of Joe Flanningan's reaction to the cancellation? i heard that he was pretty pissed when he heard about Paul McGillion and Torri Higginson being written out as reoccuring characters.

thank you, and hoping to see you in Stargate Universe coordinating the fighting there!!!!!
          I can tell you that none of the cast were happy about it.....but....everybody took it like true pro's, and kept on going as a family does when they get bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishshah View Post
            Bam Bam,

I don't know if you have been asked this before, but will you be continuing as Stunt Coordinator with SGA Movie and the new series, SGU?

I hope so!

Cheers,
            I have been approached for both, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              Hey Bam Bam,

Do you think there will ever be a possibility of you needing to come up with a fighting scene between Michael and Todd?

I just think that could potentially be awesome! Showing off some of those (hopefully great) Wraith fighting techniques, and all.

Oh, I went to Disneyland Resort Paris a couple of weeks ago, and there's this awesome stunt show in the Disney Studios part, I think, that's really worth checking out. There's an American, or Canadian stunt coordinator there that explains all kinds of things about stunt making. They tell you about stunt cars being made extra light, that, when there's a car riding quickly backwards the steering wheel (and rest) of the car is actually put in the back instead, they showed us bike races, one of the stunt men was put on fire after a fall from his bike, and they told us about how many layers of protection said man would be wearing, and if he were to breathe in, he'd be dead. And Herbie was actually cut into two pieces, too.

Great, seeing those stunts being performed live! If you're ever there, don't forget to check it out!

It's even worth seeing a few times, really.
              I have mad respect for the performers at the live shows.....they have a very difficult job...there is no take 2!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                Bam Bam...

Hope you've been keeping busy! So much to ask, but I just have one quickie question, Wraith-related as usual. In Tracker, who played the Wraith that chased Rodney through the woods. We thought it was either Jeff, or you. Buuuuut...hard to tell, maybe it was someone else. (He was purty!)

Loved that scene, btw...especially the log hurdle...(anyone trip doing that? I know I would've... )

das
                I do believe that Wraith was Jeff.....although I had several others out on that episode!!

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                  Hi BAM BAM,

I think i might have said this in the last post, but i hope you come back and we miss you and it totally stinks that such a great show like Stargate Atlantis is being cancelled
                  I loved the show just like all of you did/do. I already miss my brothers and sisters. I promise you will fall in love with Universe, as you did Atlantis. We will make it so.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Hey Bambam, I read your Q&A on Joe M's blog where you said you might be working on Universe. Any more news on that?
                    Looks that way.....awwwwwwwwwwwww.........yaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Bam Bam
                      or maybe one of the more regular posters here

What is the style of fighting that Ronon uses? And is there any special name for the staff he uses?

Thank you for your help.
                      Ronon uses a sword, not a staff....and his style is pure Satedan military training, combined with survival techniques he picked up during his time as a "RUNNER".

Comment

Hey wow BamBam, you're on.

We missed you!

*waves hi*

Great to hear you will be with the SGA movie and SGU.
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I echo that last comment, Bam Bam. We missed you on this thread. I hope that the bad weather is not getting to you too much.

Do you have any information on any upcoming conventions you might be attending?

What is your favorite kind of music, and do you use it to train?

By the way, I can't think of any weird questions to ask. I'll think of one for next time.

No milk, though...staying away from cows...except the beef part.
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Hey wow BamBam, you're on.

We missed you!

*waves hi*

Great to hear you will be with the SGA movie and SGU.
                            Great to be here!! Sorry it took me so long.....it has been so extremely busy after and before we wrapped....I am currently working on a movie with German director, Uwe Boll.....having a blast...it's called "RAMPAGE".....I think it's one of the most violent films that I've ever been involved in...a real cult classic in the making for sure. Let me know what you all think after you see it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                              I echo that last comment, Bam Bam. We missed you on this thread. I hope that the bad weather is not getting to you too much.

Do you have any information on any upcoming conventions you might be attending?

What is your favorite kind of music, and do you use it to train?
                              One of my favorites is dancehall-reggae from Jamaica for sure....I also like alot of other kinds....but that would be my #1. Dunno about cons.....they are all in the works....nothing confirmed as yet....and yes....I will be answering your questions soon!!

Comment

Oh! I know! We found out through Joe M's blog, that Wraith wear thong underwear. Is this the costume of choice among all aliens?
                                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X