X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLC
    Wow!!!! Be hard to miss you!!!

Never been to anything like this before...not sure what to expect!

Sorry BamBam......this is off topic!!!

I agree!! lol

So very very hard to miss!!! lol
    The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

I've started off a separate thread for congrats to Joe and family on the new arrival... before we all completely take over BamBam's thread!

Soooo topic.. got any sneaky hints for us about stunts etc in The Return - Part II to keep up in anticipation during the hiatus BamBam? Am hoping this is gonna be an action packed episode given the situation and the build up in Part 1...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
        I will be meeting him and Jason for dinner so I will let him know...........I'm sure he loves London.......he and his wife have just had a new baby boy though, so.......who knows if he will be travelling for a bit.

great news on the new 'wee one' as carson would say lol

please send my congratulations on the new arrival

Spoiler:
        if hes anything like his dad he'll be knocking the ladies dead in bout 20 plus years if that long...(heheheh just had to put this in lol)

question...

Out of the previous work youve done on seasons one and two, what do you think is the best episode(besides sateada)?

Do you get to work with a bunch of different stunt performers or are they chosen and used again on more than one episode?

kat
        I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

I will be meeting him and Jason for dinner so I will let him know...........I'm sure he loves London.......he and his wife have just had a new baby boy though, so.......who knows if he will be travelling for a bit.
          OMG... this morning I was asleep ! Well this night I hadn't almost spleep, then it is highly possible

Congratulations to him, his wife and their sons!
          SHEPPARD: It was on the mensa test
          MCKAY: You’re a member of mensa?
          SHEPPARD: No I took the test. *grins*
          MCKAY: *disbelieving* When?
          SHEPPARD: You wanna talk about this now rodney?
          Italian Guide to SG1 ad SGA

Comment

OOH!!! Please pass on BIG congrats to Joe and his family!!!
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

please could you also give my congratulations to the family bet thy must be so excited know how they feel i give birth 5 months ago to my 4th child so all the best to them can't wait to hear what joe has to say when he comes to london
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

The last fight seqence for Sateda how long did it take to shoot the sequence just before the wraith was blown up?? The fight sequences looked difficult what was the hardest part.

Thanks

Comment

Congrats from me as well!

Comment

hey bambam!!!!!!!!!!!!

i finally got to see sateda....
                    Spoiler:
                    thank you itunes

i was...well...words cannot express how awesome it was so ill do what i do best...

i seriously was hooked from start to finish....have watched it..7 times already.....
                    it was an awesome ep was a HUGE MASSIVE GIGANTIC....GI-NORMOUS kudos and well done and thank you!!!!! for the ep!

seriously dude..

Comment

Hey Bam Bam,

Just wondering if we are going to see any more action from Torri this season?
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Hey BamBam... not a question but just thought you might like to know that the latest edition of SFX Magazine in the UK gave Sateda five stars out of five in it's episode ratings... and specifically mentioned that the coolest bit was the Wraith vs Ronon fight in the dark - with some pics of said Wraith to illustrate!

Go you!
                        sigpic

Comment

Where are you, BamBam?? It's been two weeks!
                          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                            Where are you, BamBam?? It's been two weeks!
                            He said he'd be busy for a while a page or so back but that he hadn't abandoned us lol though he certainly puts quite a lot of time and effort talking to us, it's a rarity to get that opportunity, ain't he nice
                            "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                              He said he'd be busy for a while a page or so back but that he hadn't abandoned us lol though he certainly puts quite a lot of time and effort talking to us, it's a rarity to get that opportunity, ain't he nice
                              Indeed he is!

Hey James : )

This feels like such a stupid question, but (going waay back) to the fight scene in Siege part 2 with , how exactly are the fighting sticks um, twirled? (seems like a bit of a girlie word for something that looked so cool) I've got an idea but it doesn't quite look the same. If I ask if its like baton twirling am I going to to be beat up by a bunch of offended weapon-using martial artists? (ready to duck) Thanks for your indulgence
                              Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM View Post
                                Indeed he is!

Hey James : )

This feels like such a stupid question, but (going waay back) to the fight scene in Siege part 2 with , how exactly are the fighting sticks um, twirled? (seems like a bit of a girlie word for something that looked so cool) I've got an idea but it doesn't quite look the same. If I ask if its like baton twirling am I going to to be beat up by a bunch of offended weapon-using martial artists? (ready to duck) Thanks for your indulgence
                                Don't feel stupid, I was thinking the same thing when I saw it!

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X