This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yamna
    I said just thank you to your availability to answer the questions of the fans!!!
    and while speaking about question I would like to ask you, the couple which approaches is well to weir and sheppard?
    they will approach it more and more is that?
    known as us please, it is a torture of step knowledge!!!
    the spoliers returns nutcase to me!!!! lol

They definately get a stronger relationship in Real World, and continually for the rest of the season, but as far as lovers..........hmmmmm.........can't answer that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
      BamBam, quick question. Why is Sheppard so lost when it comes to hand to hand combat? Doesn't he have previous hand to hand combat training?

Also, why do they use the Belgian FN P-90 and not something like the HK MP5, UMP.45, or the Calico M950?

Lastly, since budget cuts have been a part of the show, and hense why the IOA and other nations are participating in the SGC program, why isn't there a large presence of other branches of the U.S. military (Navy, Marines, Army)? Wouldn't they want to pool their resources within the US first?

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions.

Freekzilla
      If you check out the rules for the thread, you will find that one question at a time is the way to go.....so pick a question and I will be happy to answer it.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Oh I hope that there will be some great Shep moments too in The Real World!!! Okay I know we have Common Ground coming up ....but Shep fans are very greedy!!!
        Oh yes......moments there will be young Jedi..................

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
          Oh yes......moments there will be young Jedi..................

Okay now I love you ...honestly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Okay now I love you ...honestly!!!

Comment

Awwwwwww!!!!

Comment

If you check out the rules for the thread, you will find that one question at a time is the way to go.....so pick a question and I will be happy to answer it.
                Ok, sorry about that. I had too much expresso this morning. Here is just one.

Since budget cuts have been a part of the show, and hense why the IOA and other nations are participating in the SGC program, why isn't there a large presence of other branches of the U.S. military (Navy, Marines, Army) at the SGC and Atlantis?
                Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

I know there are conventions in Germany, but they have to invite me for me to come, I just don't show up. The convention people have to book me themselves. I friends in Germany as well, and would love to visit you there. The promo pics have no pattern as to how they are released, just what is available at the time I suppose. There is no conspiracy.
                  Boy, you have friends all over the world.. I take it you get around a lot? Have you worked in Europe before?

I actually have a relative that's a stuntman.. He loves his job, but sometimes he's around for weeks and sometimes he's away for months. Pretty hard on the families, I guess..
                  *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

thank you J.BAMBAM for your answer even if it is not complete!!!
                    there, my suffering decreased!!!
                    you are so cute!!!
                    if one day you come to France, I with pleasure invite you at home for holidays very franchie!!!

Comment

Yes, and in case you need an invite, then the Washington DC area would love to have you. Although, what I say means little officially, I think the fans would love to have you here, IF they ever have a convention here. Some of us who are physically disabled can't travel all the way to NY or LA.
                      Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                      Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                        Ok, sorry about that. I had too much expresso this morning. Here is just one.

Since budget cuts have been a part of the show, and hense why the IOA and other nations are participating in the SGC program, why isn't there a large presence of other branches of the U.S. military (Navy, Marines, Army) at the SGC and Atlantis?
                        That would be a question of detail for the writer/producers, not for little old me as I don't make these kinds of choices for the show.

Comment

That would be a question of detail for the writer/producers, not for little old me as I don't make these kinds of choices for the show.
                          And here you told the guy to pick one question!
                          I guess it was the wrong one, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                            Boy, you have friends all over the world.. I take it you get around a lot? Have you worked in Europe before?

I actually have a relative that's a stuntman.. He loves his job, but sometimes he's around for weeks and sometimes he's away for months. Pretty hard on the families, I guess..
                            Last year I worked for just over two months on a film called,"Eragon", in Hungary, just outside of Budapest close to a little town Sarvar.

Comment

Mr Bam

Is it true that you're a superhero?
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by yamna
                                thank you J.BAMBAM for your answer even if it is not complete!!!
                                there, my suffering decreased!!!
                                you are so cute!!!
                                if one day you come to France, I with pleasure invite you at home for holidays very franchie!!!
                                Meri!

Comment

Working...
                                X