This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    Check out this link........this amazing artist creates portraits of you from a photo....totally his interpretation of you. Somehow he got ahold of an old headshot of mine, and placed it on his site. http://www.jansamart.com/series/digital/
    That's pretty cool!

I don't have the kind of creativity to do stuff like that, however with photoshop I kinda like and can do stuff like Wallpapers, Avatars and Banners. Here is a banner I did for you BamBam.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...amBanner2a.jpg
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      I only just noticed the guy in the picture holding the gun
      http://www.jansamart.com/series/digital/ HEHEHE.....ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom6 View Post
        Hey Bambam,

I understand that the spark packs can be uncomfortable. Ever had an incident? Singed clothes, etc?
        That depends on exactly of what you are speaking....?

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
          That's pretty cool!

I don't have the kind of creativity to do stuff like that, however with photoshop I kinda like and can do stuff like Wallpapers, Avatars and Banners. Here is a banner I did for you BamBam.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...amBanner2a.jpg
          Hey....thanx!! Maybe you can find a photo of me with my eyes open? Like this- http://www.jansamart.com/series/digital/ LOL!!!

Comment

Hey....thanx!! Maybe you can find a photo of me with my eyes open? Like this- http://www.jansamart.com/series/digital/ LOL!!!
            I was screencapping off of a couple of the clips on MGM's site, however they didn't work out at all as the videos aren't really sharp enough for getting good caps. That one just happened to be the best cap I ended up getting. And I really don't want to use actual photos that belong to others with out their permission. Now I am just trying to remember if you did any of the extra stuff for any of the DVD's. I could probably get some stuff that way if you did.

I'll do a better one of ya for the next one.
            Last edited by SG7; 23 October 2009, 05:14 AM.
            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I was screencapping off of a couple of the clips on MGM's site, however they didn't work out at all as the videos aren't really sharp enough for getting good caps. That one just happened to be the best cap I ended up getting. And I really don't want to use actual photos that belong to others with out their permission. Now I am just trying to remember if you did any of the extra stuff for any of the DVD's. I could probably get some stuff that way if you did.

I have some Bam Bam pictures that I can let you have if you want.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Check out this link........this amazing artist creates portraits of you from a photo....totally his interpretation of you. Somehow he got ahold of an old headshot of mine, and placed it on his site. http://www.jansamart.com/series/digital/

I love this portrait of you BamBam but it's not for sale.
                They'll only do commissions.
                These are so rad though I'm going to go for it!
                Thanks again for sharing the link!

Comment

That depends on exactly of what you are speaking....?
                  Sorry i should have tried to be more clear but I don't know the terminology.

The packs worn, occasionally on the chest or some other such area that are triggered by remote to emit a burst of sparks.

Think Power Rangers, sparks on spandex.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    I have some Bam Bam pictures that I can let you have if you want.
                    Thanx, I would love that! I never really like to use anything unless it is given to me or I have permission to use it. And the screencaps I tried to get didn't turn out too good. Feel free to send a PM with links or can be emailed, whichever is easier for you. Then I can actually do some nicer stuff for him

Comment

Was just watching the episode "Missing" (again for the umpteenth time as it is one of my alltime favorites as far as that fight scene in it goes) on my dads large screen (the thing is like 80 inches or something like that) and was completely blown away by how the fight scene with Teyla and Dr.Keller and the Bolaki looked(can't spell that!). I can see that the fights scenes that you choreograph look reaaly amazing on such a large screen! Unlike most TV shows where the fight scenes sad to say look rather.....lame. So after that I decided that I wanted to watch "Broken Ties" as it has that absolutely brilliant sword fight scene that I really enjoyed. And of course it too looked really amazing on the big screen. I can only begin to imagine what it took to coordinate that one.

Is there any stunt that is out there that you haven't done that you would like to see or do (yourself or coordinate for someone else to do) on SGU? Or anywhere for that matter.
                      Last edited by SG7; 23 October 2009, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Thanx, I would love that! I never really like to use anything unless it is given to me or I have permission to use it. And the screencaps I tried to get didn't turn out too good. Feel free to send a PM with links or can be emailed, whichever is easier for you. Then I can actually do some nicer stuff for him
                        Well, I could just add them here...

This one is courtesy of Joe Mallozzi and with his permission. Bam Bam shows his scary side for Halloween.

This next one is of a very pretty lady...oh, and the guy is not too bad either...

And then there is the photo of Bam Bam taken a couple of weeks ago while I was at Bridge Studios...with me taken out, of course.

I hope these help.
                        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                          Well, I could just add them here...

This one is courtesy of Joe Mallozzi and with his permission. Bam Bam shows his scary side for Halloween.

This next one is of a very pretty lady...oh, and the guy is not too bad either...

And then there is the photo of Bam Bam taken a couple of weeks ago while I was at Bridge Studios...with me taken out, of course.

I hope these help.

I think I may be able to do something with them

Comment

Here's another one I did for ya BamBam, to make up for the one with your eyes closed. Don't know if I am most happy with it (probably as a result of being a little under the weather while making it) but here you go.....

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by SG7; 24 October 2009, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Hey guys, remember there's a thread for Bambam pictures! This one is for questions

Link

Comment

Aww....thanx......it's nothing to do with you.....it's the photo....and me who is to blame...

Comment

Working...
                                X