X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    Hey Bam Bam ,

wow really i can't believe it's going to be like that sounds exciting ! , another question of course so are you still in touch with people from Atlantis ? thanks
    Yes from time to time I speak with Rachel and Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      Thats good, thanks... I am really looking forward to greater productions values and more realistic situations.

Ok what I should say instead is....

If you had a 9 year old son, would your be perfectly confortable letting him watch the show without skipping any parts?

Thanks so much bambam.
      Um......that depends on your parenting style.....me....yes.....most parents...well....probably no.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
        OMG I'm a guy and I love that movie. I bet you even bambam likes it. Correct bambam?

Well ok racking my mind on how of could remind you of that movie. Has it come to you yet?

Ahhh don't you love that movie. Incontehvaibly awesome.
        It's a classice for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
          Hi BamBam:

Do you read Joe Mallozzi's blog?

Has anything ever made you cry?

Glad the weather is going well across the mountains. We are having more dry weather. It looks like Alberta is facing another drought. Not good for crops - especially wheat.
          Sometimes I venture over to Joe's blog....yes.....and.....WTF kind of question is #2??

Comment

Hiya Bambam.

I was 2wondering, just recently I went to Sea World Orlando for a cat show (and saw a few of the shows, and one very well done concert/acrobatics show) And i was curis, have you ever done anything acrobatic like say, A'Lure at Sea World, or are you more of combat/building jumping stunts instead?

Just wondering really

Hope Vancouver is cooler then Atlanta

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
              Sometimes I venture over to Joe's blog....yes.....and.....WTF kind of question is #2??
              I like to keep you on your toes....heh heh.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

LOL...

NOW we gotta know if anything has made you cry. If it helps, I've cried a lot in the past two weeks - first in finishing up the Elric of Melniboné saga in Michael Moorcock's Stormbringer (gutting, absolutely gutting - I still get sniffly over it), then in having to put one of our cats to sleep earlier this week. Stupid thing is I cried more over the book than the cat. I've had about 30 cats in my lifetime, I'm kinda used to outliving them. What I haven't been able to cope with is seeing my husband so upset over the cat's death - that's hurt more than anything.

So...now, your turn.

das
                sigpic

Comment

Bambam - surely the thought of dancing to the Timewarp makes you a bit tearful?

I haven't forgotten what you owe me, you know. Roll on January

Comment

LOL surely a kick to the groin would produce tears
                    But then again in a self defense scenario a kick to the groin can be inaffective if alcohol is involved...some scenarios have had the person not feel it until the next day and stuff has swollen to the size of..say I dunno ..a mango!!

Gah this is what I get for readin this thread while readin over self defense notes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                      ....stuff has swollen to the size of..say I dunno ..a mango!!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Bambam - surely the thought of dancing to the Timewarp makes you a bit tearful?

I haven't forgotten what you owe me, you know. Roll on January

ROTFLOL. OMG, I can so see that in my head! Thanks for the lovely thought firefly827347!
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

**Hangs head in shame**

Sorry, Bam Bam. I started something again...When will I learn, the people on this thread (including the Bamster) are all nuts.
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                            **Hangs head in shame**

Sorry, Bam Bam. I started something again...When will I learn, the people on this thread (including the Bamster) are all nuts.
                            Alright.....alright.....enough with the B.S.......now.....I just saw Star Trek. Very entertaining......except the fights. What is it with these huge budget films???!!! First Batman....now Star Trek?? I kind of half expected Kirk to issue a "Karate Chop" to somebody......instead....well....I wanted more out of all that time and money spent. The rest of the film was fantastic!!! So.....to answer your silly question....yes.....the fight sequences on Star Trek made me cry.....but not really.

Comment

Alright.....alright.....enough with the B.S.......now.....I just saw Star Trek. Very entertaining......except the fights. What is it with these huge budget films???!!! First Batman....now Star Trek?? I kind of half expected Kirk to issue a "Karate Chop" to somebody......instead....well....I wanted more out of all that time and money spent. The rest of the film was fantastic!!! So.....to answer your silly question....yes.....the fight sequences on Star Trek made me cry.....but not really.
                              See, to someone like me with basically no 'fighting' experience, the fights looked pretty good for the most part. There were some dodgy moments but on the whole I couldn't see anything wrong with them. As a professional, what would you have done better?

Comment

i saw it too!!!(ever since our DK chat i notice it 1000000% more) sat in the cinema and was like 'great movie...fight scenes(in some instances lack thereof) were a bot dodgy!!!'

hey firefly...should we show bambam certain fight scenes from 'nick fury?'

Comment

Working...
                                X