Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Party!! There are more Birthday messages on your "other" thread Hope you had a great day!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great one!!!!!

P.S saw a dogs breakfast at the london screenings and all i can say is stunt wise...hahahahahahahaha!! what a film!!!! how fun was it on set???

Comment

Hi there everyone!!! Just dropped in to say..............well.........hi there to everyone. I have been swamped with our new season starting and with the shooting of something called Sanctuary.......more details at a later date about that......and.........travelling around Central America. I will be updating my blog as soon as wireless is hooked up in our office. Please be patient with me as this season is crazy busy and the shooting schedule is even crazier!! I will say this though.......Thank you all soooooooooooooooo much for the New Year and Birthday wishes........I feel loved!! I would like to start things off again from here as there are just too many questions back logged for me to get to at this time. So please go slow and I will try to keep up to you guys. And...............I spoke with David Reed today and it looks like I will be attending the Gateworld dinner....depending on my work schedule, of course. Thank you all for your continued support and love and stuff and, and, and, and, and, and..........all that!! Gotta head outta here, but will talk to you soon!! Ciao! 2BAM.

Comment

Welcome back! Glad to have you here. It is exciting to know that the new season is so full of action that you are swamped! Also cool to know that you are involved in Sanctuary!

Comment

Welcome back Bam Bam! *hugs*

You've been travelling around Central America? Sweet as! Where abouts?

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
              Hi there everyone!!! Just dropped in to say..............well.........hi there to everyone. I have been swamped with our new season starting and with the shooting of something called Sanctuary.......more details at a later date about that......and.........travelling around Central America. I will be updating my blog as soon as wireless is hooked up in our office. Please be patient with me as this season is crazy busy and the shooting schedule is even crazier!! I will say this though.......Thank you all soooooooooooooooo much for the New Year and Birthday wishes........I feel loved!! I would like to start things off again from here as there are just too many questions back logged for me to get to at this time. So please go slow and I will try to keep up to you guys. And...............I spoke with David Reed today and it looks like I will be attending the Gateworld dinner....depending on my work schedule, of course. Thank you all for your continued support and love and stuff and, and, and, and, and, and..........all that!! Gotta head outta here, but will talk to you soon!! Ciao! 2BAM.

Great to hear from you!!!!!! Sounds like you have been really busy!!!!!

A great big welcome back!!!!

Comment

Welcome back BamBam!!! Woohoo! Nice to hear from you again!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Indeed I reflect everyones notions when i say Welcome back

hope the travel and the crazyness doesnot get to you to badly we love our bambam ....

*streatches arms out wide* (hugs bambam)

katrin
                  I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Hey BamBam!!! This is not really a question more of a favour! Can you please let Joe Flanigan know when you see him how excited we are about the episode Travelers!! I know it hasnt even been filmed yet but the Shep whumpers (dont mention that bit - just say his wonderful fans on GW!!) are getting so over excited about this ep it is insane!!!!

Joe M told us in his blog that it was a gift to us you see!!!!

Grr just wishing that we didnt have to wait so long to see it!!!!!

SheppyD x

(who used to be known as SLC until the men in white coats started looking for her!!)
                    Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 09 March 2007, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Wheeeeeeeeeee! BamBam! You're alive! *hurrah!*

So nice to see you back on here.. sounds like you're super busy, as ever. And you're involved in Sanctuary too? Sweet! Can't wait to see that show, it sounds amazing! I'm signed up already as a beta-tester..

I look forward to hearing what you've been up to in South America etc and more tales of crazyness from Vancouver.
                      sigpic

Comment

BAM BAM!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS YOU!!!!

welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow central America!!!..how fun was that!!!!

*high five*

Comment

Welcome back Bam Bam....

Sound like you will have a crazy and busy time ahead of you with Sanctuary and the new season of Atlantis..
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Welcome back! Hope you can make it to the GW dinner next week. *fingers crossed*
                            Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                            GateCon Attendee 2008
                            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Hi BamBam!

Will we see Dr. Novak again? She is absolutely hilarious!

Comment

Happy St.Patricks Day to all tomorrow!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X