Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask "BAMBAM" - Spoilers ALL seasons, all SG Shows/Movies

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by SLC
    I just need to breath in and then out again right????


    Okay I can do that!!!
    Good,......good. Now sleep.

    Comment


      Originally posted by 2BAM
      Good,......good. Now sleep.
      Ooooh hypnosis! Go on, make SLC stand on her head!

      Actually, that's probably a bad idea... she's dizzy enough to start with!
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by 2BAM
        Good,......good. Now sleep.
        Oh sleeping would be good - but when you are excited as i am it is not easy

        how many more hours is it to wait now???

        Comment


          Originally posted by Alipeeps
          Ooooh hypnosis! Go on, make SLC stand on her head!

          Actually, that's probably a bad idea... she's dizzy enough to start with!


          Oh you know what I have never been able to stand on my head Ali??? I would like to though!

          Comment


            Originally posted by SLC
            Oh you know what I have never been able to stand on my head Ali??? I would like to though!
            I'll help you to do it at P2 then... we'll get drunk, watch 38 Minutes adn do handstands!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Alipeeps
              I'll help you to do it at P2 then... we'll get drunk, watch 38 Minutes adn do handstands!


              Oh being drunk and watching 38 minutes helps!!!! I didnt know that - okay it is a date for P2 !!!!

              Comment


                Originally posted by Alipeeps
                Yeah... so? Impatient fans here!

                Anyway... it's all your fault for teasing us with tales of Superhero Shep and smiley-based plot summaries..
                Did I say superhero? I meant........super.......guy.......ya.

                Comment


                  Opppsss, BamBam, I've just seen that: today is 2 years you're in this forum!

                  HAPPY GATEWORLD BIRTHDAY!
                  SHEPPARD: It was on the mensa test
                  MCKAY: You’re a member of mensa?
                  SHEPPARD: No I took the test. *grins*
                  MCKAY: *disbelieving* When?
                  SHEPPARD: You wanna talk about this now rodney?
                  Italian Guide to SG1 ad SGA

                  Comment


                    2BAM,
                    I have a question you might be able to help with.

                    I'm sure the stunt crew has had some injuries, they are bound to happen. Has any of the stunt crew ever had a crushed vertebrae and was able to come back to work? I wanted to know because I had one.

                    *gives 2BAM a big hug* That's for sharng your time with us and because you are part of the SG family.
                    Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                    Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      Okay... what have you been drinking.... and where can I get some?
                      Australia.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by 2BAM
                        Did I say superhero? I meant........super.......guy.......ya.
                        Weeeeeelll, technically... you said Sheppard was "this close" (fingers held about an inch apart) from being a superhero in Common Ground..
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Ensign M.I.T.S
                          Opppsss, BamBam, I've just seen that: today is 2 years you're in this forum!

                          HAPPY GATEWORLD BIRTHDAY!
                          Really, wow.......THANX!! Actually, I was lurking for at least 6 months before that. David figured out who I was and wanted to make sure people were polite so he asked me to do this thread.......and here we all are!!! Thanx again guys, you are all fantastic!!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 2BAM
                            Really, wow.......THANX!! Actually, I was lurking for at least 6 months before that. David figured out who I was and wanted to make sure people were polite so he asked me to do this thread.......and here we all are!!! Thanx again guys, you are all fantastic!!
                            You are the fantastic one for taking time out of your busy schedule to come and talk to us and answer our questions.

                            THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            The Official Robin Dunne Website

                            Brian-J-Smith.Com

                            HenryFossAddicts.Com

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Freekzilla
                              2BAM,
                              I have a question you might be able to help with.

                              I'm sure the stunt crew has had some injuries, they are bound to happen. Has any of the stunt crew ever had a crushed vertebrae and was able to come back to work? I wanted to know because I had one.

                              *gives 2BAM a big hug* That's for sharng your time with us and because you are part of the SG family.
                              Many have had this injury and came back just fine. Don't worry, you will be able to do it with training.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by shelma32
                                You are the fantastic one for taking time out of your busy schedule to come and talk to us and answer our questions.

                                THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X