This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of order DVDs

if this has been asked before then im sorry i tried searching but its damn near impossible to search anything.

in up and coming volumne to be released of season 8 dvds they have put on the following shows, sacrifices, endgame and prometheus unbound.

Why have they missed out Gemini and why are their only 3 episodes (i know it was a 20 episode season).
    They have really ripped us off especially without the audio commentries.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

it's very possible that they're putting them on in production order instead of broadcast order

as to the lack of commentaries, yeah, it is a rip

if you're in the mood, why don't you let mgm know how you feel? If no one complains then they'll think that no one cares.

for me? without commentaries, heck i may as well just dvr it and save myself some money
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
      if this has been asked before then im sorry i tried searching but its damn near impossible to search anything.

in up and coming volumne to be released of season 8 dvds they have put on the following shows, sacrifices, endgame and prometheus unbound.

Why have they missed out Gemini and why are their only 3 episodes (i know it was a 20 episode season).
      They have really ripped us off especially without the audio commentries.
      There is only three episodes on Volume 40 and then 41 and 42 because of the extra long episode "Threads".

I am also disapointed with the lack of audio commentaries and the Atlantis DVDs are lacking alot of extras - the extras they have only last like 5 minutes :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        it's very possible that they're putting them on in production order instead of broadcast order

as to the lack of commentaries, yeah, it is a rip

if you're in the mood, why don't you let mgm know how you feel? If no one complains then they'll think that no one cares.

for me? without commentaries, heck i may as well just dvr it and save myself some money
        Knows someone the reason why the order has changed? In the years before the episodes were always in broadcast order on the DVD´s. So why now a change?

Comment

DO you know when season 8 is going to appear in boxset?? or atlantis? if yo ucan find it? perhaps for Belgium
          Lord Zedd

Comment

they will be out on boxset i believe region 2 for belgium that will be out in january -february 2006. as for complaining to MGM i might just do that but i tell what if they even dare put the audios on the boxset that will enoy me.

next year i will record the shows.
            i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Working...
            X