This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

puddle jumpers in atlantis

do youse guys think that atlantis has more jumper bays apart form the one in the gate room i mean look at the size of the place its huge and there has to be as well at least one mothership bay as well what u lot think.
    As well i heard the chair they found could maybe remotly pilot the puddle jumpers.is if that was the case do u think they could could find lots more jumpers now that would be cool they activate the chair in season 2 and hundreds of jumpers raise up and start to fly around atlantis.

Yes, Atlantis city ships have more than one Jumper bay. There´s the one above the gateroom, and there´s one underneath the city. In season three the team discoverd the underwater Jumper bay, there were about two, maybe three Jumpers in there.
    sigpicDr.Bj�rn ��r J�nsson

ATA gene natural carrier.

Comment

Yes as Dr.Jónsson said, they found an underwater one and Im sure there is more somewhere around the city. Have they even finished searchin the whole city plus a lot of it has been destroyed due to water damage and when the Ancients were briefly (very briefly) in control and then lost it

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
        Yes as Dr.Jónsson said, they found an underwater one and Im sure there is more somewhere around the city. Have they even finished searchin the whole city plus a lot of it has been destroyed due to water damage and when the Ancients were briefly (very briefly) in control and then lost it
        Also if you look at the large pictures of Atlantis showing it in it's entireity, there appear to be 3 more 'jumper bays' just like the one on the central Spire on three of the other piers.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Also if you look at the large pictures of Atlantis showing it in it's entireity, there appear to be 3 more 'jumper bays' just like the one on the central Spire on three of the other piers.
          Actually, I think you're thinking of drone weapon platforms. In "The Siege part 2", we see Sheppard in the chair defending the city, and drones are fired out of portals at the ends of piers through hatches which open and close rather like the jumper bay doors.

From StargateCaps.com
          Spoiler:
          Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
            Actually, I think you're thinking of drone weapon platforms. In "The Siege part 2", we see Sheppard in the chair defending the city, and drones are fired out of portals at the ends of piers through hatches which open and close rather like the jumper bay doors.

From StargateCaps.com
            Spoiler:
            Exactly what I was going to say and do. It would make sense that they had several jumper bays, perhaps even a backup gate if the main tower is destroyed, it could make an interesting episode, they get their gate stolen ... you make up the rest.
            Best quotes ever:
            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
            Thor:I like the yellow ones
            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
            X