Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe a good idea would be some interactive games, or an interactive database. like in depth info on weapons in both galaxies, vehicles and technologies with high quality graphics and capabilities. that would rock
    Last edited by dameon10987; 12 July 2006, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dameon10987
      maybe a good idea would be some interactive games, or an interactive database. like in depth info on weapons in both galaxies, vehicles and technologies with high quality graphics and capabilities. that would rock

I think that any type of interactive games (or a database, to that) might be a little out of Darren and David's vision right now. I think the main idea is just to go through a major refresh. Though the Omnipedia is changing, too, so the whole interactive deal with a database isn't too farfetched.
      __

__

Comment

will 2.0 be up tomorrow?
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
          will 2.0 be up tomorrow?
          be patient
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
            be patient
            well they said they will go for a 14th july release

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
              well they said they will go for a 14th july release
              wallpaper man is working on the headers and Darren is asking for beta testers and you can't expect them to figure it all out over night

Comment

wallpaper man is working on the headers and Darren is asking for beta testers and you can't expect them to figure it all out over night
                well i couldn't be bothered to read through the posts and they did say 14th july

Comment

We were shooting for a July 14 release, but that isn't going to happen at this point. We're almost done, but not completely, and don't want to release the site until it's truly ready to rock.

But it will be soon.

Comment

if and when gateworld 2.0 is open for business will it be open at midnight
                    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 13 July 2006, 01:42 PM.

Comment

if and when gateworld 2.0 is open for busy will it be open at midnight
                      in at least one part of the world

spelt business busy

Comment

Can't wait for Gateworld 2.0!

Just had to get that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                          Can't wait for Gateworld 2.0!

Just had to get that out there.
                          if you really think about it it's probably going to look a lot like wallpapermans website considering he is doing so much of the work and designing

wallpapermans site example his site is 2 columns and the new gateworld is going to be two columns

and here the preview of gatewrold 2.0 same blue that wallpapermans

i'm not tryingn to bash gateworld 2.0 or thescifiworld.net/

i'm just pointed out things
                          Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 13 July 2006, 04:34 PM.

Comment

We definitely recognized the problem of the two sites potentially looking similar at a very early stage, and did our best to deliberately avoid it. I think we've struck a nice balance of having a very original-looking site, but still keep GateWorld's long-established blue theme -- and Gilles' personal touch, as well.

A bit longer and you can be the judge if we succeeded!
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                              We definitely recognized the problem of the two sites potentially looking similar at a very early stage, and did our best to deliberately avoid it. I think we've struck a nice balance of having a very original-looking site, but still keep GateWorld's long-established blue theme -- and Gilles' personal touch, as well.

A bit longer and you can be the judge if we succeeded!
                              sweet you have to see the blue have to

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the kind of suggestion you're looking for, but I'd love to see more blogs from people associated with Stargate, as now that Joe Mallozzi has ceased to post and the frequency of Gary Jones' entries has gone down there are barely ever any new cast and crew blog updates.

Comment

Working...
                                X