Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No date yet, in large part because I am in the middle of moving. An hour here and an hour there for development.

"Summer" is what we're saying right now.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

sweet! cant wait, but gonna dread getting my post count back up if the forums are new

[edit] nvm that comment about the forums reread the intire thing, and cant be more excited!
      Last edited by 2ndgenerationalteran; 07 July 2006, 01:07 AM.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
        No date yet, in large part because I am in the middle of moving. An hour here and an hour there for development.

"Summer" is what we're saying right now.
        Scare the geeky gamer types and borrow from Duke Nukem Forever. The official release date is "when it's done."

For those unaware of the full humor of that, Duke Nukem Forever is a game that's been promised by its developers for about 10 years now. No one expects the game to actually come out, but the developers still insist they're working on it, and it'll be released "when it's done."
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
          sweet! cant wait, but gonna dread getting my post count back up if the forums are new

[edit] nvm that comment about the forums reread the intire thing, and cant be more excited!
          You won't lose your post count. The Forum will get a facelift though. The new site looks substantially different, so we'll definitely need to make some changes in here. Maybe this fall. But not any time soon.
          Last edited by David; 08 July 2006, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the new design of the site and of the forum

Comment

Hey, Warrior
              I'm still working on it, for the moment I'm designing the headers.
              Gilles
              http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
              Ben Browder interview
              Beau Bridges interview

Comment

sweet take your time i like seeing everyone post here going crazy about when gateworld 2.0 is coming out
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Gilles has done some incredible eye-popping work. It is truly the best stuff I have seen him do. Every time we get a new email full of goods it's like Christmas morning.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    Gilles has done some incredible eye-popping work. It is truly the best stuff I have seen him do. Every time we get a new email full of goods it's like Christmas morning.
                    Really ??

Last edited by Wallpaperman; 08 July 2006, 01:20 PM.
                    Gilles
                    http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                    Ben Browder interview
                    Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
                      Really ??

i believe david you have done some great stuff on your own website and i'm really looking forward to see what you have done with gateworld .net

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                        The HTML tags in the page titles is a drawback of our news script, but a relatively minor one. I may engineer it out of there for GW 2.0.
                        Just use strip_tags() to get rid of the HTML code.

Comment

It's already fixed in 2.0. Thanks!
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I just have some small suggestions.

Fix some of the character's key episodes, for example...

Jacob Carter doesnt have a key episode mark in Threads....whats up with that?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

cool blog entry from david about gateworld 2.0 http://www.gateworld.net/blogs/david/index.shtml
                              David wrote in his blog
                              But what about the interface itself? Well, I will tell you something we've already spilled on the Forum. We're switching from a 3-column layout to 2-column. The left column will be slightly larger (horizontally) than the right one. As one may be able to tell by the little thumbnail, we're keeping with a blue theme, but we're going with multiple shades. We're also making the drop-down menu more compact and sleek. It already handles better than the one on the current site.
                              sweet i like blue
                              Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 11 July 2006, 03:04 PM.

Comment

id say more variety in the store, but i know thats probably a little beyond what you guys can do right now.
                                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Working...
                                X