No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well asgard ships arnt the best but they do their bit.

even a modified hatak took down a belisker class ship.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Who
      The ori destroyed an asgard ship in the show. the toilet class ships are pretty strong
      Are there screencaps of it occuring?

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
        Are there screencaps of it occuring?
        No. Gen. Landry told that to Woolsey, obviously after getting a message from the Odyssey.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

No there aren't, It was just speculation by Landry.It was never confirmed. Landry said the Ori ships cut through 2 304's an asguard ship and a fleet of hataks. As we saw not all the Hataks were completely destroyed as well as the Oddessy.
          And the Oddessy said their Long range communications were down. That is why they sent the other Hatak's to see what was going on.

-James-

Comment

At least we didn't have to see it happen.

Now I REALLY want to see us bring down one of their ships!

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
              danm the asgard ship got killed? frick y r the ori so strong? i am mad -_-
              Cuz they are at least as good as the ancients, theyre as technological as them, they are practically the sam race. Plus, the fact that theyre ascended gives them a better edge.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

but still...i thought the asgard ran away -_- when they did there pass over the ori -_-
                Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                Anime signature in spoiler tag
                Spoiler:
                Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

There is no proof that:

The Asgard ship was destroyed
                  The Ori are as powerful or more powerful than the Ancients.

Every bit of all of the "power" talks is speculation. For all we know the Asgard ships could be worlds stronger 1v1. For all we know 1 Ori ship could take out 10000 Aurora class ships. We have nothing to base any of it on.
                  www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR
                    There is no proof that:

The Asgard ship was destroyed
                    The Ori are as powerful or more powerful than the Ancients.

Every bit of all of the "power" talks is speculation. For all we know the Asgard ships could be worlds stronger 1v1. For all we know 1 Ori ship could take out 10000 Aurora class ships. We have nothing to base any of it on.
                    I agree 100%

has Battera fixed the errors?

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient665
                      I agree 100%

has Battera fixed the errors?
                      Dont know yet, pmed him, but I dont know.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

mmm, intresting, isnt the asgard o'niel nearly the same lenth as the ori ship?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one
                          mmm, intresting, isnt the asgard o'niel nearly the same lenth as the ori ship?

We can't really be sure because the FX guys messed up the only scene we could have used to compare them.
                          www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

its a little smaller probably 5/6 the size of an Ori ship
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Since ur on Battera, did you correct the error yet?

Oh,and by the way, OT, Eureka looks promising.. watchin it now.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

A few little ship sprites of my own. I was hoping to use them for illustrating tactical scenarios, but they're a bit big, so I'm going to have to revise them.

Comment

Working...
                                X