No announcement yet.

Ship Scaling Sprites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the games great as its not to easy but not impossable. i think once you have done all the missions just give urself a pat on the back and then have a rest. A level select function sould be nice tho!

Comment

How's this for the diagonal thing:

Rather then moving diagonal, you can move in any direction you want, and use another group of keys to rotate the weapons? This has become possible since I purchased the registered Game Maker.

Also, once you beat every mission of a certain race, I will make it possible to select missions to play for that race.
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Very nice, nicely done Battera....any chance of it being in a strategy game format? j/k Anyway good achievement here, didnt even notice this was here...thought this thread was about comparing ship sizes

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Hey this game sounds awesome, but i'm having some trouble downloading it, i get some message saying that my security setting won't allow it, so i tried to fix this but i have tried everything. Anyway scince i can't download it can someone that already has it email it to me?
          LOL Movies are Funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVTrKTIGd-g

Comment

hey u noe wut you should do? for some ships make the wepond the mouse n keys 2 stear so point u wep at ships n drive around 2 avoid fire lol...also is there any heath bars? or sheild?
            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
            Anime signature in spoiler tag
            Spoiler:
            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Weapon
              Hey this game sounds awesome, but i'm having some trouble downloading it, i get some message saying that my security setting won't allow it, so i tried to fix this but i have tried everything. Anyway scince i can't download it can someone that already has it email it to me?
              sure but it will have to be tomorrow

edit: It's too big to send through gateworld so I might need an email address
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Battera
                How's this for the diagonal thing:

Rather then moving diagonal, you can move in any direction you want, and use another group of keys to rotate the weapons? This has become possible since I purchased the registered Game Maker.

Also, once you beat every mission of a certain race, I will make it possible to select missions to play for that race.
                Both those ideas are awesome. But your going to need a save file that its permanent to implement the second one.
                www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Multiplayer is almost guarenteed now! At the very least, what I can do, is make a seperate game for those who've completed all of the missions.
                  You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Tau'ri mission in getting the Prometheus back in murder! So many al'keshs hehe nice one. And loved the Asgard ones....zip zip and zip...faster then a speeding bullet muhahahha!

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

This question is for Battera and anyone else who has knowledge of Game Maker: Can you set lives for other objects? or more than one object?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

i dont no about game maker but ususally u create variables eg.

health=100
                        lives=3

if health=0 then lives = lives-1 : health=100
                        if lives=0 then endgame

Comment

lol thx i'll pm you my email
                          LOL Movies are Funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVTrKTIGd-g

Comment

I'm sending it now
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

multi player sounds awsome!!!...but some lvs r 2 hard....like the guaold n the oneal class asgard lv....n fo me the earth one about the satilite...

make some cheats like god mode....LMAO...LOL
                              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                              Anime signature in spoiler tag
                              Spoiler:
                              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

How about pickups, like in most other games. Pickups that restore ammo, Integrity, and/or Shields a certain amount?

-LGBT-

Comment

Working...
                                X