Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earths ships; past,present and future.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by immhotep
    Yes but even still, reading daniel or vala's mind would instantly tell them exactly how powerfull we can be, i mean we took down the replicators, the goauld and anubis ( a mildversion of the ori)...knowing this, they wont be like the goauld and think were no theat, they should be on thier way from the moment camolot finish's and if they are not, i want to know why.
    We didnt take down Anubis (that was Oma), we fluked the Replicators and the Gou'ald was the rebel Jaffa.

    http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
    Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
    the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
    Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

    And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

    Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
    The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

    Comment


      Did you watch SG1, the goauld was OUR victory, the jaffa were a nothing factor until late in S8...we picked off goauld after goauld until they're public image and actual powerbase was under question, then we kick the ass of anubis at TLC, who in turn had wiped out most of the goauld, AND then oma finished him off...
      The replicators were not a fluke, they were our only real victory, in the past our weapons were the only ones invented that could hurt them...we saved the asgard.....GAH i cant be bothed to explain the history of SG1, its just a stupid response, the entire show was totally disgregarded by you saying that... reckoning was one of the best episodes ever because it showed exactly how muc himpact we had had leading up to that point,it did not show how crap we have been leading up to it!..
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me




      Comment


        Iv watched every episode in every season. The Replicators was a fluke and we only defeated them using a piece of Ancient technology. Anubis was actually defeated by Oma, our small victories over him were nothing seen as all we did was kill a few of his Hat'aks and it was basically Anubis that defeated the Gou'ald and then the Jaffa capturing Dakara spurred off a Universal uprising against them.

        http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
        Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
        the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
        Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

        And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

        Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
        The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

        Comment


          How about a ship that has a stargate built into it?

          I think this would be very cool. You could dial other gates, so you could have sg teams go through it. You could bring in supplies. You could bring in needed 302's.

          The possibilities are endless.

          Comment


            That has one flaw, that the Gate system doesnt work if you move gate, you cant dial in if its in orbit without a DHD to override the sysyems gate, and you cant dial in hyperspace...there could be much point.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me




            Comment


              Originally posted by immhotep
              That has one flaw, that the Gate system doesnt work if you move gate,
              That's an unknown. We don't know if that's true.

              you cant dial in if its in orbit without a DHD to override the sysyems gate,
              Eh? What?
              This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

              Comment


                Take a look at 48 hours, they needed the DHD to supercede the gate at the SGC.
                And they couldnt dial earth from apophisis ship because they were too close within the gate network.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me




                Comment


                  Originally posted by immhotep
                  And they couldnt dial earth from apophisis ship because they were too close within the gate network.
                  No, it was because they were in hyperspace.
                  This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

                  Comment


                    Just got started on the Forums and I saw this thread and thought it interesting. So I’m going to post something. The name of the Ship is Discovery. Its main purpose for being built would be for space exploration.

                    Name ~ Discovery – X-506

                    Purpose ~ Space Exploration, Long Range Travel

                    Basic Proportions
                    -1.25 Km Long
                    -700 Meters Wide
                    -550 Meters Tall
                    -Shaped Like Destiny Kind Of

                    Propulsion
                    -Main Reverse Engineered Atlantis Hyperdrive
                    -Backup Asgard Hyperdrive
                    -4 Main Sub-Light Ion-Drive Mounted on the Rear of the Ship
                    -Various Maneuvering Located Around the Ship
                    -2 Backup X-304 Class Sub-Light Engines

                    Power
                    -2 Main ZPMs
                    -2 Main Subspace Capacitors
                    -1 Backup Mark XII Naquadah Generator

                    Ship Weaponry
                    -2 Asgard Plasma Beam Weapons
                    -2 125mm Cannons
                    -10 Naquadah Tipped Missiles
                    -2 Naquadria Enhanced Missiles
                    -1 Mark IX “Gate Buster”

                    Other Ships
                    -45 Escape Pods
                    -3 Days Of Food Each Person
                    -Can Hold 10 People
                    -Short Range Hyperdrive, Burns Out After A Few Jumps
                    -Subspace Locator Beacons, Able To Latch Onto Asgard Long Range Probe If Near
                    -Puddle Jumper Power Source
                    -Shield
                    -4 Naquadah Tipped Missiles
                    -5 Ancient Drones
                    -10 X-302 Fighters
                    -2 Naquadah Tipped Missiles
                    -200 Round 30mm Rail Gun
                    -5 Puddle Jumpers

                    Shielding
                    -Main Asgard Shields
                    -Backup X-303 Prometheus Class Shield

                    Hull
                    -Trinium Alloy Outer Hull, Approximately .7M Thick
                    -Trinium-Carbon Alloy Mix Inner Hull, Approximately .25M Thick

                    Rooms
                    -1 Mess Hall
                    -225 “10x15” Cabins
                    -2 Gyms
                    -50 Restrooms
                    -3 Lounges
                    -Engine and Hyperdrive Room
                    -Engineering Room
                    -Bridge
                    -30 Science Labs
                    -2 Fighter Bays (On Either Side of Ship)
                    -9 Stasis Chambers Containing 90 Pods Each
                    -Probe Launch Bay
                    -(Many More That I Could List But I Said Many So I Won’t)

                    Crew Size
                    -Minimum Capacity – 100 People
                    -60 Scientists, 30 Military Personal, 10 Various People
                    -Normal Capacity – 270 People
                    -175 Scientists, 60 Military Personal, 35 Various People
                    -Maximum Capacity – 430 People
                    -250 Scientists, 120 Military Personal, 60 Various People

                    Communication
                    -Subspace Transmitter
                    -Asgard Long Range Transmitter

                    Personal Weaponry
                    -200 P90’s
                    -220 Colt M1911A1 Pistols
                    -2 Small Crates of C4
                    -50 Zats
                    -2 X-699’s

                    Various Equipment
                    -Asgard Beaming System
                    -Asgard Sensor Array
                    -5 UAVs
                    -10 MALPs
                    -2 Goa’uld Ring Sets
                    -20 Military Humvees
                    -*Gemini (See Below)
                    -**100 Asgard Long Range Probes (See Below)
                    -***450 Stasis Pods (see Below)


                    *Gemini: Gemini is a modified version of the Wraith Virus that infected Daedalus. It can take over an entire ship but depending on the size, and systems size of the ship, it can take time. The virus needs time to unfold from the compressed state that it is sent to the ship in. It can be sent to the ship locally and wirelessly without needing a password. Since this virus is easily detectable, it has been modified to be able to store itself in subspace if the ship it has subspace communication. The virus has also been modified to not kill if it has been detected or even if it has not UNLESS otherwise instructed. The virus can be told what to do before it has been sent or, again, if subspace communication is permitted on the “infected” ship, then it can be controlled wirelessly with a certain range. It can only be activated and deactivated with select codes that few people know about.

                    **Asgard Long Range Probes: Asgard Long Range Probes are sent out every 4 Million Light Years. They each contain a Mini Naquadah Generator and are used to collect data wherever they are dropped off. They can also function as a “trail” should Discovery not return, another ship can be sent out after it following the “trail.” The power usage of the Probes are minimal this allowing them to be powered for 1.5 years. They are 7 feet wide and 20 feet tall, but most of the height is taken up by its long antennas. They are also able to be recollected. Communications can also be sent along the “trail” but doing so lowers the power life each time a communication is sent so it is only used in emergencies.

                    ***Stasis Pods: All 450 Stasis Pods are powered both of the Subspace Capacitors. They are used to get long distances without having to be conscious. Though they can be used any time, they are mostly off as crew usually sleep in the cabins.

                    -----------

                    Ok, so, That’s my idea for a ship. Sorry if some of it seems overkill, but Like I said up top, Newbie here (*Raises Hand*) So I’m just figuring this out.
                    "The universe is big, its vast and complicated, and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. And that's the theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet, but this would do me. (The Doctor)"
                    — Steven Moffat

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Justin1693 View Post
                      Just got started on the Forums and I saw this thread and thought it interesting. So I’m going to post something. The name of the Ship is Discovery. Its main purpose for being built would be for space exploration.

                      Name ~ Discovery – X-506

                      Purpose ~ Space Exploration, Long Range Travel

                      Basic Proportions
                      -1.25 Km Long
                      -700 Meters Wide
                      -550 Meters Tall
                      -Shaped Like Destiny Kind Of

                      Propulsion
                      -Main Reverse Engineered Atlantis Hyperdrive
                      -Backup Asgard Hyperdrive
                      -4 Main Sub-Light Ion-Drive Mounted on the Rear of the Ship
                      -Various Maneuvering Located Around the Ship
                      -2 Backup X-304 Class Sub-Light Engines

                      Power
                      -2 Main ZPMs
                      -2 Main Subspace Capacitors
                      -1 Backup Mark XII Naquadah Generator

                      Ship Weaponry
                      -2 Asgard Plasma Beam Weapons
                      -2 125mm Cannons
                      -10 Naquadah Tipped Missiles
                      -2 Naquadria Enhanced Missiles
                      -1 Mark IX “Gate Buster”

                      Other Ships
                      -45 Escape Pods
                      -3 Days Of Food Each Person
                      -Can Hold 10 People
                      -Short Range Hyperdrive, Burns Out After A Few Jumps
                      -Subspace Locator Beacons, Able To Latch Onto Asgard Long Range Probe If Near
                      -Puddle Jumper Power Source
                      -Shield
                      -4 Naquadah Tipped Missiles
                      -5 Ancient Drones
                      -10 X-302 Fighters
                      -2 Naquadah Tipped Missiles
                      -200 Round 30mm Rail Gun
                      -5 Puddle Jumpers

                      Shielding
                      -Main Asgard Shields
                      -Backup X-303 Prometheus Class Shield

                      Hull
                      -Trinium Alloy Outer Hull, Approximately .7M Thick
                      -Trinium-Carbon Alloy Mix Inner Hull, Approximately .25M Thick

                      Rooms
                      -1 Mess Hall
                      -225 “10x15” Cabins
                      -2 Gyms
                      -50 Restrooms
                      -3 Lounges
                      -Engine and Hyperdrive Room
                      -Engineering Room
                      -Bridge
                      -30 Science Labs
                      -2 Fighter Bays (On Either Side of Ship)
                      -9 Stasis Chambers Containing 90 Pods Each
                      -Probe Launch Bay
                      -(Many More That I Could List But I Said Many So I Won’t)

                      Crew Size
                      -Minimum Capacity – 100 People
                      -60 Scientists, 30 Military Personal, 10 Various People
                      -Normal Capacity – 270 People
                      -175 Scientists, 60 Military Personal, 35 Various People
                      -Maximum Capacity – 430 People
                      -250 Scientists, 120 Military Personal, 60 Various People

                      Communication
                      -Subspace Transmitter
                      -Asgard Long Range Transmitter

                      Personal Weaponry
                      -200 P90’s
                      -220 Colt M1911A1 Pistols
                      -2 Small Crates of C4
                      -50 Zats
                      -2 X-699’s

                      Various Equipment
                      -Asgard Beaming System
                      -Asgard Sensor Array
                      -5 UAVs
                      -10 MALPs
                      -2 Goa’uld Ring Sets
                      -20 Military Humvees
                      -*Gemini (See Below)
                      -**100 Asgard Long Range Probes (See Below)
                      -***450 Stasis Pods (see Below)


                      *Gemini: Gemini is a modified version of the Wraith Virus that infected Daedalus. It can take over an entire ship but depending on the size, and systems size of the ship, it can take time. The virus needs time to unfold from the compressed state that it is sent to the ship in. It can be sent to the ship locally and wirelessly without needing a password. Since this virus is easily detectable, it has been modified to be able to store itself in subspace if the ship it has subspace communication. The virus has also been modified to not kill if it has been detected or even if it has not UNLESS otherwise instructed. The virus can be told what to do before it has been sent or, again, if subspace communication is permitted on the “infected” ship, then it can be controlled wirelessly with a certain range. It can only be activated and deactivated with select codes that few people know about.

                      **Asgard Long Range Probes: Asgard Long Range Probes are sent out every 4 Million Light Years. They each contain a Mini Naquadah Generator and are used to collect data wherever they are dropped off. They can also function as a “trail” should Discovery not return, another ship can be sent out after it following the “trail.” The power usage of the Probes are minimal this allowing them to be powered for 1.5 years. They are 7 feet wide and 20 feet tall, but most of the height is taken up by its long antennas. They are also able to be recollected. Communications can also be sent along the “trail” but doing so lowers the power life each time a communication is sent so it is only used in emergencies.

                      ***Stasis Pods: All 450 Stasis Pods are powered both of the Subspace Capacitors. They are used to get long distances without having to be conscious. Though they can be used any time, they are mostly off as crew usually sleep in the cabins.

                      -----------

                      Ok, so, That’s my idea for a ship. Sorry if some of it seems overkill, but Like I said up top, Newbie here (*Raises Hand*) So I’m just figuring this out.
                      This belongs in the ODST. It's located here.
                      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

                      sigpic
                      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

                      Comment


                        Heres my ship desighn

                        Name: USS Vanguard

                        size: Length 600 meters, height 125 meters, width 255 meters

                        Powerplant: 1 Asguard neutrino ion reactor, 2 naquadah reactors

                        arment: 1 plasma lance cannon, 35 mrk 10 rail cannons, 1 VlS 7X4 mrk 3 antimatter missiles,
                        Gl-1 laser defince system

                        sublight drive: 6 primary GH-7 ion drives, 10 anti-gravity drives

                        FTL: asguard intergalactic hyperdrive

                        Compliment: 30 F-302

                        crew: 300

                        Comment


                          no offence or anything but i thought this thread died out a while ago
                          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign.

                          Spoiler:

                          Comment


                            it did hes just necroing

                            Comment


                              oh ok that explains a lot
                              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign.

                              Spoiler:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X