X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1: Ark of Truth: Media Blvd Magazine: Christopher Judge Interview

From Media Blvd. Magazine:

http://www.mediablvd.com/magazine/th...803111050.html

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Christopher Judge In 'Stargate: The Ark of Truth'

Tuesday, 11 March 2008

By Kenn Gold

When SCI FI Channel cancelled Stargate: SG-1, MGM quickly greenlit two direct to DVD movies which would continue the storyline. The first of these, The Ark of Truth, out today, completes the series by wrapping up the Ori storyline. Actor Christopher Judge, who plays the alien Teal’c recently set down for an exclusive interview with MediaBlvd Magazine, to talk about the movie, the end of SG1 as a series, and his other upcoming projects.

MediaBlvd Magazine> Could we start with you telling us about the plot and setting for The Ark of Truth? We’d like to hear about that in your own words.

Christopher Judge> The Ark of Truth is very much the Omega of the whole Ori storyline. I had talked to Brad and Coop about what the movies were going to be about, and whether or not we were ever going to actually tie up the Ori storyline, or if we were just going to do two standalone movies. And they are so cognizant of what we owe the fans, and what the fans are entitled to, that I think when the movies were green lit by MGM, the first thing they said is we have to have a conclusion to the series. So that is what The Ark of Truth is. It is definitely a conclusion to the two year arc of the Ori storyline. I thought it was a daunting undertaking to tie up two years of story telling in one two hour movie. But Coop did a fantastic job, and I think the fans are really going to love it.

**snippity doo-dah**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter
Working...
X