Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont get it, 200 showed a huge increase in ratings, a 1.9, and they announce the cancellation after the improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by jclark19
      Good Idea Captain Davis! Keep flooding them, spam them with save sg-1 emails and letters! Write stories of how sg-1 cheered you up when nothing else could or just make something up. We have to keep the sg-1 franchise ALIVE!!!
      Everyone needs to help in order to crash their mail servers with "save SG-1" e-mails.

Originally posted by kir_fect
      already on it Captain!
      Good work.

Comment

i need that petition link again for my friend

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
        SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

to the suits ... if you want to make $$$$$ ...

Make sure SG1 shows all the same episodes at the same time all over the world.

Don't be afraid to show some ship.

Make more action pack eps with lots of team interaction..

And most of all use RDA wisely when ever he is around

Comment

Take the one from my sig.

Comment

another thing bugging me, i think the network is in fact trying to kill the show. the ratings improved alot on 200 and The Real World and they decide to cancel it as if the show has no hope. i think thats one of the reasons why they decide to air the remainder episodes in March, so that the ratings will drop. While the US viewers wait till March, Canada's viewers will see the second half and offer the chance for downloads in the US which will in fact decrease the ratings.

Comment

cancellation was decided before 200.

ETA. Its not actually a cancellation either. There was no contract for a s11, and they are going to finish up s10. SG1 hasn't been renewed, rather than being cancelled.

Comment

Yeah saw this coming a mile off. I said as much on here.
                  Gotta feel for Browder and Black though every time they act together in a series it gets canned.
                  It's been going a steadily downhill since season 10 started what with implied romances with V/D against regs, plot holes you could fill with a backhoe and a laughable but pathetic 200 ep it was bound to happen.
                  That being said if you read the news article carefully you'll see that there are a lot of unconfirmed "sources" and that they don't want to cancel it. Those of you in the business know any source that can't be named is unconfirmed. I'd be curious to see what the offical release will say.
                  Let the shock wear off and wait and see what happens because for right now anything can happen with SG1.

Comment

this really sux i mean sur i kind of saw this coming but still this is the best show ever in my opinion and in that of others

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                      Take the one from my sig.
                      hey thanks man

SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                        cancellation was decided before 200.
                        thats just bull @#$%

SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

What is NBC/UNI and how can I write them? Does anyone have en e-mail address for them?

Play It Grand

Comment

Anything for the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Horsie
                              What is NBC/UNI and how can I write them? Does anyone have en e-mail address for them?

Play It Grand
                              Just look in my sig.

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X