• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so no actual word form Cooper or sci-fi
    C. Edmund

Comment

Originally posted by Atlanis
      so no actual word form Cooper or sci-fi
      This is probably the first "feedback" I've heard from the SAVE campaign. It is a big step to see complaining about our complaint letters.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        Complaints about our complaint letters are now starting to surface (at least at SciFi):

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/letters/index.html

Keep writing to [email protected]! And keep writing to the shyster firm of Hammer and Stern (addresses at www.savestargatesg1.com). They are probably sick of us too.
        Excellent. Good to see were having an effect on people. Let the anarchy begin!
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I take it no news is bad news?

Comment

Originally posted by sq40
            Apparently, but I remain hopeful.

Comment

I don't think it's bad news. It seems they are thinking about maybe releasing season 11 on download.
              Just read this and fill in the form:
              http://savestargatesg1.com/digital.php
              Gilles
              http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
              Ben Browder interview
              Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by Wallpaperman
                I don't think it's bad news. It seems they are thinking about maybe releasing season 11 on download.
                Just read this and fill in the form:
                http://savestargatesg1.com/digital.php
                I would be very happy if they did it that way...
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by sq40
                  Right now, I would say no. It does take time to set things in motion. Yes, I'm sure they've been working on putting things in motion for a while now, but it's still quite early.

So no news right now is just no news.

And it's not like we're not recieving insights left and right in the little things that are happening...

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
                    I would be very happy if they did it that way...
                    Yes, some SG-1 is better than none.

Comment

Heck if they did it that way, they could theoretically pull in far more cash than they are now with Sci Fi. I mean you have to consider the sheer ammount of Stargate fans around the world. They could tell SciFi to screw off with Atlantis and make it all download, make history!

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

The digital survey ends soon, last chance to have your say

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz
                          Heck if they did it that way, they could theoretically pull in far more cash than they are now with Sci Fi. I mean you have to consider the sheer ammount of Stargate fans around the world. They could tell SciFi to screw off with Atlantis and make it all download, make history!
                          Yes but IF they allow that service worldwide ... but I doubt they will ...
                          As always, only for north america ... that's their policy

You can also support this:

http://stargatesg1.com/savetheshow
                          Last edited by Wallpaperman; 06 October 2006, 12:32 AM.
                          Gilles
                          http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                          Ben Browder interview
                          Beau Bridges interview

Comment

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pb...50314/1264/ent

Oct 6 2006

Q: What is going on with Stargate SG-1? Is it going to another channel or ending the series?

A: Days after airing the 200th episode of the series, Sci Fi Channel announced that it was not being renewed. (It has picked up Stargate Atlantis for another season.) But I'm not calling it dead - just, as Billy Crystal said in The Princess Bride, "mostly dead." After all, fantasy projects have often come back from extinction.

Translation: Nobody knows!

Comment

IMO, it went downhill the minute they put in Ben Brown'er (sic) and Claudia Black.

Ben, because he has as much facial expression as a sow (and cannot do a "Jack" joke to save himself), and Claudia because she plays an airheaded prat that's simply annoying.

The story lines too, for this last season, have been absolute rubbish. Obviously the good writers went over to Atlantis, because *their* plots actually have some substance.

Anyway, I'm curious (at least) to see the rest of the season, so if they put it up for download, I'm there.

Comment

Originally posted by chayharley
                                The story lines too, for this last season, have been absolute rubbish. Obviously the good writers went over to Atlantis, because *their* plots actually have some substance.
                                Are we watching the same shows? So far season 10's stories are on track to becoming one of the best seasons ever imo. Atlantis is improving, but still no where near the quality of SG1 yet imo...
                                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                                X