U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    Everyone got the snacks ready for tonight? I think we'll need them, especially by the way Moebius II is looking. Though, a nice peaceful journey through The Siege.
    I was overruled by the family .So we're not having the homemade pizza and cheesestraws. We've got oodles of sweeties though,and some fizzy drinks.
    (Crunchy foods are banned on Tuesday nights !)
    Originally posted by Wass
    Well if anyone does spoil the result I have an iron cannon waiting to be tested.
    *Nods* Good-oh !
    Cool weapon of choice !

Originally posted by Replicarter
    I've never met anyone so pessimistic Moebius WILL be great, think possative, its a season final so it must be great, Gateworlds spoilers are just trying not to give to much away, remember, *think possative*

Hum, i think i made my self believe it

Originally posted by Anubis
    I hope so Repli.

Plus, I like your new sig .. very evil looking.
    Right here,thinking positive ! I like the new sig too,RC.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      I was overruled by the family .So we're not having the homemade pizza and cheesestraws. We've got oodles of sweeties though,and some fizzy drinks.
      (Crunchy foods are banned on Tuesday nights !)

Yes, they make too much noise when you're trying to watch the best TV shows. It always seems to be that something you look forward to always gets interrupted, morealess all the time, anyway.
      __

__

Comment

V.true. I'm probably going to really regret letting my lot stay up till after "The Gift",as there's no way my son'll stay quiet,and wait till the ad breaks,if he spots something that interests him or a nit-pick he's found.

I don't want to resort to bribery,or threats to his pocket money....so I bought him a huge bag of sticky toffees.That might work !

Comment

V.true. I'm probably going to really regret letting my lot stay up till after "The Gift",as there's no way my son'll stay quiet,and wait till the ad breaks,if he spots something that interests him or a nit-pick he's found.

I don't want to resort to bribery,or threats to his pocket money....so I bought him a huge bag of sticky toffees.That might work !

Sticky toffees, even better, keep him quite for about an hour maybe.
          __

__

Comment

I intend to just fire a toffee into his gob,every time he starts up with the questions,Anubis !

*Wonders if the bag'll last the full 2 hours *

Time to Moebius Pt 2.....1 hour eight mins left to go from the time of this post .
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 February 2005, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I intend to just fire a toffee into his gob,every time he starts up with the questions,Anubis !

*Wonders if the bag'll last the full 2 hours *

Let's hope. We don't want any interruptions. I'll have to ensure that the living room door is shut, so my pesky sister doesn't walk in and disturb my viewing.
              __

__

Comment

Almost time for Moebius !

See you later folks....I hope you all get peace to watch tonight's episodes.

Good luck with Sis,Anubis.

Comment

I'm with you Baggie. Have a good ep tonight everybody!
                  sigpic

Comment

flooM! Let this thread Live!

And so it was.

5 days two hours and 50 minutes till SG:A- The Siege PtI
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                      flooM! Let this thread Live!

And so it was.

5 days two hours and 50 minutes till SG:A- The Siege PtI
                      Oh no, it feels like such a countdown to the end now!!! It was bad enough SG whimpering out last night - I dont want to think of my SG/SGA free weeks!!!!

Halt the countdown!!!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing The Seige.

I agree that it's a countdown to the season end,Jacksbabe.

However,countdown is progressing !

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing The Seige.

I agree that it's a countdown to the season end,Jacksbabe.

However,countdown is progressing !
                          Oh I'm looking forward to it, have heard its meant to be absolutely excellent!!!

But the end is nigh, as they say!!!

Oh for the foolish mistaking of not recording it!!!

Comment

As the end is nigh,in a couple of weeks,we can have a "wake",I suppose.

*Sigh* It's going to drag,waiting for S2 !

Comment

As the end is nigh,in a couple of weeks,we can have a "wake",I suppose.

*Sigh* It's going to drag,waiting for S2 !
                              Oooh well at least there is that to look forward too - and there are always the DVDs too!!!

Oh boy, yeah - so that'll be September then, will it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                                Oooh well at least there is that to look forward too - and there are always the DVDs too!!!

Oh boy, yeah - so that'll be September then, will it?
                                During the break I'll be getting the Atlantis DVDs and rewatching Season 1 in time for September/October when Season 2 will air.

I'm trying to stay away from spoilers for Atlantis finale - buts its very very hard not to spoil myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X