Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive AOL Stargate content (updated weekly)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    When don't people complain?
    Very true. I'm going to be very cynical for a sec and say I'm glad I'm not the kind of person who complains about every little thing, probably why I don't make a good reviewer either.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
      Almost makes the torture all worth it.
      As long as it's a LARGE pizza

Comment

Originally posted by prion
        Aw come on, that was one episode with Jack. Teal'c has a frequent flyer torture club card by now. One more episode and he'll get a free pizza
        Well, Jack was tortured, and killed, alot more than Tealc in only one episode. I'd say that they are pretty even.But, the've never shown Netan actually torturing Teal'c. They just show him bruised up.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

As long as it's a LARGE pizza
          I'd be very interested in seeing CJ's resume. I'm curious if it says 'Excellent with torture and bondage scenes'.

Comment

AOL has put up 'exclusive' content for The Quest at

http://tvshows.aol.com/show/stargate...210000/videos#

Now Playing
            'Stargate SG-1' Preview: Sept. 22, 2006
            Vala has a dream that sends the team on a quest to find the Sangraal. Elsewhere, Ba'al has also begun to search for the weapon.

(well, it's a preview clip of one scene, so far....)

Comment

AOL has put up 'exclusive' content for The Quest at

http://tvshows.aol.com/show/stargate...210000/videos#
              The ep 10 preview is also on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsNixMj-5Lo

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Man I can't wait for tomorrow night. "The Quest, Part 1" should be pretty freaking sweet!
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The vignette #10 is also available now at AOL, and the preview for The Quest pt. 2 almost killed me!
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                    The vignette #10 is also available now at AOL, and the preview for The Quest pt. 2 almost killed me!
                    Spoiler:
                    Does the repository work only on Ancients or does it work on all humans? And this proves that Merlin made the repositories.
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

And you can also watch it at Youtube now
                      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                        And you can also watch it at Youtube now
                        wow thanks for that, some of those scenes made my heart stop, this episode looks excellent.

Comment

Ooohh, that last little spoiler on the end is very interesting. I've seen the picture that goes with it, but I hadn't guessed it had anything to do with the thing that makes Jack (and apparently Daniel) do that thing.
                          Thanks, Prion.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
                            Ooohh, that last little spoiler on the end is very interesting. I've seen the picture that goes with it, but I hadn't guessed it had anything to do with the thing that makes Jack (and apparently Daniel) do that thing.
                            Thanks, Prion.
                            I hadn't seen that coming either. That should be very interesting to see. Such a shame we have to wait 6 months though. I'm willing to bet this
                            Spoiler:
                            repository may be suitable for all humans, not just Ancients or "advanced humans".
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                            X