Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive AOL Stargate content (updated weekly)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgeureka
    No Memento Mori links show up for me on the normal http://television.aol.com/feature/stargate-sg1-tv.

However, there are three links for the Memento Mori vignette on http://tvshows.aol.com/show/stargate...210000/videos# (I think that's what you meant). With the New York time zone, the first and third link (Vignette 8) result in error messages; the second one ('Stargate SG-1' Preview: Sept. 8, 2006) plays without trouble.

Edit: Yes, I have exactly the same problems as you. The first link gets a Windows Media Player error (Error number C00D1197), and the third link stops playing after a second and gets error number C00D11B0 after a while.
    'Stargate SG-1' Vignette 8
    Learn more about the last episode of 'Stargate SG-1.' A team of explorers made up of of soldiers and scientists travels through Stargate, an ancient portal to other planets.

[can't play this one]

'Stargate SG-1' Preview: Sept. 8, 2006
    Vala becomes a waitress while she tries to overcome amnesia brought on by a kidnapping plot and a botched rescue mission. 'Stargate SG-1' Fri., 9PM ET, SciFi

[This one worked - Vala and Daniel are at dinner in a restaurant! He's taking her somewhere nice and she calls it a date and he says no, but she says it's what she sees on TV (poor woman's mind has been polluted!) Daniel says is his way of thanking her for behaving - that he took a chance on her and it's worked out. She goes off to the ladies room and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
      'Stargate SG-1' Vignette 8
      Learn more about the last episode of 'Stargate SG-1.' A team of explorers made up of of soldiers and scientists travels through Stargate, an ancient portal to other planets.

[can't play this one]
      Yep, won't work for me either. This really sucks. Anyone have a link to this that works?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        Yep, won't work for me either. This really sucks. Anyone have a link to this that works?
        Yup, you can find it HERE and if you scroll down there's the second link to Youtube. But I recommend the first one in Kazbaby's post, it's good quality .avi file

But... BEWARE OF HUGE SPOILERS at the end of the vignette!
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          Yup, you can find it HERE and if you scroll down there's the second link to Youtube. But I recommend the first one in Kazbaby's post, it's good quality .avi file

Aww, you beat me to it. Oh well, at least people can view it now. Now I really can't wait for "Memento Mori".
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Aww, you beat me to it. Oh well, at least people can view it now. Now I really can't wait for "Memento Mori".
            Me too. This one Daniel/Vala shipper is really happy with the preview and vignette!

Comment

Me too. This one Daniel/Vala shipper is really happy with the preview and vignette!
              Things definitely do look a little shippy.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Oy. any chance someone could renew the download link? Or perhaps Leviathan/ whoever's the saint in charge for Farscapism could put it in? YouTube hates me

*Pitry makes small miserable addicted noises*
                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry
                  Oy. any chance someone could renew the download link? Or perhaps Leviathan/ whoever's the saint in charge for Farscapism could put it in? YouTube hates me

Very good Vignette. Don't see why you can't see it.
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
                    Very good Vignette. Don't see why you can't see it.
                    Oh, you're evil.
                    (the computer I'm on right now hates me...)
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry

Here it is: Yousendit Enjoy!

Comment

Here it is: Yousendit Enjoy!
                        Hooray! Thankee loads.

*Pitry goes and makes small happy addicted noises.*
                        Yes, I am!
                        sigpic
                        Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles
                          Clever tip, thanks to and your fellow scaper
                          It was me...lol
                          green me baby

Comment

Sep 8th

http://tvshows.aol.com/show/stargate...210000/videos#

As far as I can see, #8 (tonight's) is running fine; has spoilers!

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                              Sep 8th

http://tvshows.aol.com/show/stargate...210000/videos#

As far as I can see, #8 (tonight's) is running fine; has spoilers!
                              Yup, I noticed yesterday that they've added third version and this one is OK to watch (of course - for us Europeans - after changing the time zone into American one).

Comment

Vignette for episode 9 "Company of thieves" is already available at AOL

Comment

Working...
                                X