Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive AOL Stargate content (updated weekly)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan
    What kind of message are you getting? About not being able to retrive this content?
    I keep getting 'sorry, there was a problem retrieving all the data for this content'.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
      I keep getting 'sorry, there was a problem retrieving all the data for this content'.
      The same here. I wonder what is the reason for this, especially that a week ago (and earlier) I was able to watch all SG-1 previews at vignettes at AOL without any problems with my both browsers, the latest Firefox and IE 7 beta. And now the whole SG-1 content is not available for me since yesterday. But I was able to watch (checking whether I can see anything else at AOL video) Pirates From the Carribean piece... So this is definitely looking very strange.
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

The same here. I wonder what is the reason for this, especially that a week ago (and earlier) I was able to watch all SG-1 previews at vignettes at AOL without any problems with my both browsers, the latest Firefox and IE 7 beta. And now the whole SG-1 content is not available for me since yesterday. But I was able to watch (checking whether I can see anything else at AOL video) Pirates From the Carribean piece... So this is definitely looking very strange.
        That is weird. I have the latest Firefox, and I can view the stuff just fine.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          That is weird. I have the latest Firefox, and I can view the stuff just fine.
          I was also able to in previous weeks... But as you can see more people are experiencing problems with this - today, yesterday (here or at Terra Firma).

Comment

I was also able to in previous weeks... But as you can see more people are experiencing problems with this - today, yesterday (here or at Terra Firma).
            Hmmmm, very strange indeed. I hope it straightens out for you all.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Hmmmm, very strange indeed. I hope it straightens out for you all.
              Just one question out of curiosity, do you have installed Real Player or Real Alternative to play/support Real streaming files? Perhaps just some codecs are making a difference...

Comment

Originally posted by Jades
                I was getting error messages when trying to view the videos on the AOL site. So I uploaded them to youtube, if anyone is having similar problems:

Vignette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7UF_kg4Tl8
                Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNb1FVW2jis
                How do you get it from AOL site to YOUTUBE?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

I was getting error messages when trying to view the videos on the AOL site. So I uploaded them to youtube, if anyone is having similar problems:

Vignette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7UF_kg4Tl8
                  Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNb1FVW2jis
                  Thank you! I couldn't access it either :s Looks great
                  AncientsTimeline

Comment

Just one question out of curiosity, do you have installed Real Player or Real Alternative to play/support Real streaming files? Perhaps just some codecs are making a difference...
                    I have Real Alternative installed.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just bumping up for "200"...

http://television.aol.com/feature/stargate-sg1-tv

Comment

I couldnt watch them wither. Thanks for the you tube versions!
                        Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                          How do you get it from AOL site to YOUTUBE?
                          You need a program that can grab embedded video such as WM Recorder. Someone on LJ was kind enough to grab the '200' previews for me because the AOL site wasn't working for me at all.

Just a guess, but maybe AOL started blocking non-U.S service providers to save bandwidth.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Glad to find it wasn't just me who had difficulty with AOL - all the time I went on there it said cound't transfer data.

Comment

Just a guess, but maybe AOL started blocking non-U.S service providers to save bandwidth.
                              I don't think so. I was able to watch Pirates of the Caribean piece at AOL without any problems at the same time when SG-1 stuff was causing troubles.

Comment

I haven't been able to watch these since the 3rd episode. AOL said it was my problem, but I can watch other AOL stuff just fine. I've tried everything they've said to do. I think it's something on their end with the SG-1 stuff. Thank you for posting to YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X