Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive AOL Stargate content (updated weekly)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    Dude, that sounds like a boo boo. I'd watch it while it's still up there, before someone takes it down.
    Ssshh, quiet, what they don't know won't hurt 'em

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
      Insiders up already? Wow.
      Pardon my confusion, but are you all saying the preview for August 4th is a mistake? Isn't Aug 4th tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
        Pardon my confusion, but are you all saying the preview for August 4th is a mistake? Isn't Aug 4th tomorrow?
        Oh no, the preview is just fine. It's the vignette, that's normally posted after the ep has aired, that's probably a mistake.

Or not. We'll see if they take it down before tomorrow. It's a bit spoilerish for the phobes amongst us, but it's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Oh no, the preview is just fine. It's the vignette, that's normally posted after the ep has aired, that's probably a mistake.
          Oh, okay, now I get it. I think my problem was that I didn't find the vignette all that spoilery; it just seemed like a 'long version' preview. thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
            Oh, okay, now I get it. I think my problem was that I didn't find the vignette all that spoilery; it just seemed like a 'long version' preview. thanks for the clarification.
            Yeah, I have no spoiler threshold, so it was exactly the same for me. But there are people who are very particular about what they consider spoilers, so I guess they'd better stay away. At any rate, it was kinda cool to catch it the day before the episode airs.

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
              SInce the episode hasn't aired yet, it's odd that they're putting a vignette with actual clips from teh show (more than the average TV ad) up a day before, but then fans tend to dig dig dig on site (and heck, AOL could use the extra traffic, I'm sure).

Comment

Now that was sweet. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night even more now.

Also, that preview for "Uninvited" at the end looks pretty cool too.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  Now that was sweet. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night even more now.

Also, that preview for "Uninvited" at the end looks pretty cool too.
                  Not sure about a ton of Ba'als, but next week's looks like fun!

Comment

Clip Segment for Uninvited up at AoL. http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1687332
                    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up, LtColShepJumper!

CARTER! CARTER! CARTER!

Comment

Vignette 5 is up!

http://tvshows.aol.com/show/stargate...210000/videos#

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel
                          So cool. Wish I could resist watching these until after the show, but hey, if they load 'em, I can't resist

The scenes with MItchell and Landry look great!

Comment

I guess Vala knows all about Jack 0 Neil given her response when Jack shows up in that room. It should be a fun episode (meaning the 200th Episode look)

Comment

Wow, I just saw the bit on 200 and I am as excited as a child who's been up all night on christmas eve! Although I suppose I should save that for Friday.
                              Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

http://tvshows.aol.com/show/stargate...210000/videos#

Vigenette #6 on "200" is up. Do NOT watch if you don't want to see the furlings

It also contains clips from "Counterstrike" (next episode)

Comment

Working...
                                X