• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keeno View Post
    http://www.stargate-planet.de/stargate.html

another interview with Colin Cunningham
    Thank you, Keeno!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

TOM MCBEATH (Mayborne)

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...-4914-8830-57\
      8f7eda2dc0

La vue d'en haut
      Théâtre la Siezième at Studio 16, March 26 to April 5
      The View From Above

Ruby Slippers Theatre at Performance Works, April 12 to 27, then Shadbolt
      Centre, April 30 to May 3

Here's a first for our town: James Long pens a play to be produced,
      separately and almost simultaneously, in both French and English. A
      co-commission by
      Théâtre la Seizième and Ruby Slippers Theatre, La vue d'en haut/The View From
      Above takes place in a future Vancouver, just after the 2010 Games.

Drug addicts, the homeless and other unwanteds have been barged in a forced
      evacuation to the massive Saskatchewan Wheat Board grain elevator in North
      Vancouver. This coincides with heavy rains washing million-dollar homes from
      their
      North Shore footings.

While the pair of plays is suffused with Long's characteristic weird way of
      working with the world, the playwright won't be doing his usual interesting
      work as a performer. Instead, in French, Craig Holzschuh directs Allen Morrison
      and Joey Lespérance, while in English, Diane Brown directs Tom McBeath and Kyle
      Rideout

Comment

Interview with Leela Savasta (Capt. Vega)

http://www.stargate-planet.de/stargate.html

English version:
        http://www.stargate-sg1-planet.de/ar...s2008-eng.html

Comment

Originally posted by Keeno View Post
          Thank you again, Keeno!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Leela Savasta - Role in Battlestar Galactica Season 4 :

From the Chicago Tribune's The Watcher column by Maureen Ryan:

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....star-ga-2.html

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Originally posted: February 22, 2008

'Battlestar Galactica': Hints and clues about Season 4

Spoiler alert: What follows in this post is only for folks who want to know not just the titles of the next 10 "Battlestar Galactica" episodes, but who also want some clues about what's coming up in Season 4 of the Sci Fi drama, which arrives April 4.

**major snippage**

Sci Fi has confirmed that Leela Savasta [SGA's NEW actor for season 5, as Capt. Vega] has a recurring role as Tracey Anne, one of Baltar’s followers.

**airman snippage**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Andee Frizzell Blog Update Feb 14 '08 - Calling All Wraith:

From Andee Frizzell's (the Wraith Queen) blog update for February 14, 2008:

http://blog.andeefrizzell.com/index....ing-all-wraith

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

Calling All Wraith

By Andee Frizzell, Thursday 14 February 2008

Hello Gaters!

HAPPY 2008 EVERYONE!

It's February and the New Year still has that new car smell!

**snippage**

...I have been shooting a new film titled SEWN and I popped over the pond to London for a surprise appearance at the P3 convention. "Whew... it’s been a wild one!"

...The second night of the convention there was a costume contest. I had been hearing about it all day and was super excited to attend. I was looking forward to seeing the rumoured Wraith costumes. Unfortunately, jetlag kicked in (it felt like I had been hit by a blow dart and knocked unconscious) and I woke up at 2:30am with my camera still around my wrist and hopes of catching everyone in their best evening attire, crushed! So, I've decided to hold a Wraith costume contest right here on the website.

Here is my brilliant idea. I have set up an email address in which you can send photos of yourselves dressed as wraith. I will collect photos for the next month, Feb 14th (Happy Valentine's Day), (Long Love the Wraith) till March 14th, then I will post them on this blog and you the fans can post your comments! A winner will be chosen and the prize will be ...... a million.... (I don't have a million anything) ........a signed photo of the Wraith Queen! So here is your chance to show everyone your best Wraith’ ness'!

Please send all pictures to lookalikeawraith [at] live.ca

Please, please send photos. I beg you. If you don't I may have to resort to posting vegetarian recipes or yoga postures to relieve stress next month! Ha-ha (a symptom of bloggers block and a four month writers strike both deadly to an entertaining post) I am waiting excitedly for your responses!

Take care, L8'ter Gaters

Andee

**snippage**

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA - Picardo/de Lancie: Cincinnati Enquirer: June 28 Trek Concert:

From the Cincinnati Enquirer (Cincinnati, OH):

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...802240316/1025

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

'Star Trek' fest

**snippage**

Cincinnati Pops conductor Erich Kunzel will split summertime conducting duties with Steven Reineke, music associate and principal arranger and composer for the orchestra.

On June 28, Riverbend will look a lot like a "Trekkie" convention, when Kunzel and the Pops take a musical journey in "Star Trek: The Music." John de Lancie (Q on "Star Trek: The Next Generation") and Robert Picardo (the holographic doctor from "Star Trek: Voyager") are special guests.

Riverbend tickets: $12.50-$46.

The more concerts you buy, the bigger discount you will receive. Buy four shows and get 40 percent off, plus a free RSViP Club membership. Lawn $18; children 12 and under are admitted free to the lawn. Pavilion tickets for children $12.50. Ten "grasspass" coupons $125

July Fourth: $15 lawn; $20 pavilion ($5 more day of show).

Information: 513-381-3300;

http;//www.cincinnatisymphony.org or
                http://www.cincinnatipops.org

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - Claudia Black - Mania: TV Wasteland week of Feb 25 '08:

From Mania:

http://www.mania.com/57534.html

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

TV Wasteland

By: Stephen Lackey, Columnist

Date: Monday, February 25, 2008

**snippage**

Saturday

PITCH BLACK (SCIFI, 6:30PM EST)

Though highly derivative of ALIEN, this handsomely photographed, briskly directed sci-fi fright picture is enjoyable enough on its own limited terms. Sometime in the future, a commercial transport ship is badly damaged as it cruises through deep space. The crew must make a crash landing on a desolate desert planet, and most of the passengers and crew members are killed. Docking pilot Fry (Rahda Mitchell) survives, and reluctantly accepts that as the senior — make that the only — member of the crew to have survived, she's in charge. The stranded passengers include youthful runaway Jack (Rhiana Griffith); no-nonsense geologist Shazza (Claudia Black); effete antique dealer Paris (Lewis Fitz-Gerald); a muslim Imam (Keith David) shepherding three young religious pilgrims; interstellar bounty hunter Johns (Cole Hauser, the image of his father, Wings Hauser); and last but not least, Johns's prisoner, Riddick (Vin Diesel), a psychopath who recently busted out of jail by hijacking a transport ship and killing everyone on board. The first order of business is finding water and some way off the godforsaken planet. But it quickly becomes apparent that however barren the desert surface may appear, there's life somewhere, and it's not friendly. Worse, there's an eclipse on the way, and the hostile extraterrestrials come into their own in the dark.

**snippage**

<><><><>

Terrific flick. One of the few movies that I enjoy Vin Diesel, and Cole Hause is just awesome. Very talented young man.

Of course, Claudia is wonderful!

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - The SciFi World: Leela Savasta Interview:

From The SciFi World:

http://www.thescifiworld.net/intervi...savasta_01.htm

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Leela Savasta interview

A brief excerpt:

Gilles Nuytens: Comedy roles or dramatic roles, what's the easiest to play for you? Any preferences?

Leela Savasta: I like both comedy and drama as they each have their unique challenges......

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - Jay Avacone - I-Con 27 April 4-6 - Stony Brook, NY:

From I-Con 27:

http://iconsf.org/index.php

(Please follow the link for complete convention information)

I-CON 27 will be April 4-6, 2008 at Stony Brook University, NY

Guests include:

Jay Acovone - Actor: Stargate

Tim Russ - Star Trek Voyager
                      Billy West - Voice Actor, Futurama
                      Harlan Ellison - Hugo/Nebula Award winner
                      Charlaine Harris - Author Guest of Honor
                      Tracy Scoggins - Actress, Babylon 5, Dante's Cove
                      Jeffrey Combs - Actor: DS9, Enterprise, Re-Animator
                      Ray Park - Actor: Starwars, X-Men, G.I. Joe
                      Ernie Hudson - Actor: Ghostbusters
                      Daniel Logan - Actor: Starwars, Hercules
                      Dwayne McDuffie - Comics Guest of Honor
                      Daniel Logan - Actor: Starwars, Hercules

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1 - Impact Magazine: March '08 Issue: Beyond Stargate:

From Impact Magazine:

http://www.impactmoviemagazine.co.uk/issue.php?i=195

£3.50 plus £2.50 postage print issue

Digital issues also available

Contents include:

Beyond Stargate

Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge discuss the upcoming Stargate
                        DVD movies and the heaven and hell of future projects...

Q: This has been the first season without a regular SG-1 outing in
                        ten years, has time flown or is this a moment to breathe out and
                        relax a little?

Michael Shanks: There's mixed emotions. I've done nothing for ten
                        years before. I haven't stayed in the same school for ten years,
                        never had a job before this for ten years - or nine of the ten years
                        on Stargate. Just to have a job in this industry, a steady place to
                        go and be in a city you like... to have that kind of comfort is
                        great. But to not have that situation, to have that family with me,
                        to have your schedule be wide open as opposed to - I hate to say it -
                        telling you what to do... It's like being institutionalised and then
                        being let out of prison... what do you do NOW?

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGA - Mitch Pileggi - Zap2It: Guest Stars on Tue Feb 26 "Reaper" encore:

From Zap2It:

http://www.zap2it.com/

Sneak Preview

"X-Files" veteran Mitch Pileggi guests as a mysterious police officer stalking our heroes on tonight's "Reaper" encore.

'Reaper' Video'"

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/shows/video...401509.wmvfile

The CW's 'Reaper' (2/26): 'The Cop'

Sock obsesses about Gladys, the DMV demon, after she makes questionable purchases at the Work Bench; Sam discovers that the devil is setting him up to take the rap for a murder the latest escaped soul committed.

This episode also guest-stars: Andrew Airlie (SG1's "Learning Curve" and "Avatar").

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Feb 25

David Hewlett can be seen briefly in a ideo at http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5097.aspx

There are behind the scenes interviews with Vincenzo (director) and Adrien Brody, and you can see David, but in the background, in this SPLICE segment at Hypaspace. Around the 13.52 minute mark.

Photos of David in his outfit from the movie can be found at
                            http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/180613.html (as Hypaspace interviewed him during the filming, it seems)

Comment

PETER WINGFIELD (Tanith - SG1)

2008 -- "Read Between the Minds" -- Jack is feeling very amorous towards
                              Marin, but she fears that it may be for the wrong reasons. After Patrick's
                              adventure-seeking stunt, Celia throws him in jail and he takes full advantage of
                              his
                              "right to remain silent." Marin, Jack and Jerome are off to New York to
                              celebrate Sam and Jane's wedding. And Sam is surprised when he learns the truth
                              about Jane's parents (Debbie Lee Carrington and Danny Woodburn), on "MEN IN
                              TREES," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 19 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television
                              Network.

"MEN IN TREES" stars Anne Heche as Marin Frist, Abraham Benrubi as Ben
                              Thomasson, Emily Bergl as Annie O'Donnell, Seana Kofoed as Jane, Suleka Mathew
                              as
                              Sara, Derek Richardson as Patrick Bachelor, Cynthia Stevenson as Celia Bachelor,
                              Sarah Strange as Theresa, Lauren Tom as Mai Washington, James Tupper as Jack
                              Slattery and John Amos as Buzz Washington.

Guest starring are Jason O'Mara as Stuart, Scott Elrod as Cash, Ty Olsson as
                              Sam, Timothy Webber as Jerome, Debbie Lee Carrington as Karen, Peter WIngfield
                              as Dr. Harbeck, Danny Woodburn as Steve, Ian Smith as father and Eby Luking
                              as mother.

"Read Between the Minds" was written by Padma L. Atluri and directed by Tom
                              Verica.

"MEN IN TREES" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV
                              format, with 5.1-channel surround sound and Spanish subtitles via secondary
                              closed captioning. This program carries a TV-PG,D parental guideline.

This episode of "MEN IN TREES" will be available on ABC.com the day after
                              airing on the network for users to watch online

Source:
                              http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/4...iring-march-19

Comment

ADAM BALDWIN

Mercurynews.com

Article Launched: 02/27/2008 01:00:00 AM PST

BIRTHDAY GUY: Actor Adam Baldwin was born in Chicago on this date in 1962. This birthday guy has a vast repertoire of films including "Full Metal Jacket," "Serenity" and "My Bodyguard." He's appeared on television in series such as "Angel," "Firefly," and "Stargate SG-1." Currently, he stars in the quirky spy series "Chuck." This former truck driver provided the voice of the Man of Steel in the animated movie "Superman: Doomsday."

Comment

Working...
                                X