X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Mini Jack" (Michael Welch) on tonight's NCIS

From SG1_Spoilme..........

In fact, it starts in about one minute on CBS....

Michael Welch plays an unstable student who takes a classroom hostage in the new episode "Bait."

...[see, that cloning process had some bugs in it - Jack went bad!]

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't planning to watch NCIS tonight.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

why was the ncis team called in for the bomb threat instead of a hostage rescue squad(HRS) or a negotiator.
      the HRS is much better trained for this and there was no indication at the beginnig of the ep that it had to do with Navy investigations or buisness
      MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
      I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
        why was the ncis team called in for the bomb threat instead of a hostage rescue squad(HRS) or a negotiator.
        the HRS is much better trained for this and there was no indication at the beginnig of the ep that it had to do with Navy investigations or buisness
        Because the show is called NCIS....

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
          Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't planning to watch NCIS tonight.
          You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by prion
            Because the show is called NCIS....
            but what makes this fall under NCIS jurisdiction?they deal with dead people, not bombs.maby if guy 1 kills guy 2 (who is a marine)and then straps a bomb to him self its ncis's jourisdiction but with out the dead navy dude theres no excuse.
            I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Must be the Asgard Tech...

Mattathias

Comment

it was a very good episode. michael welch is a very talented young man

and why is ncis involved???? because his character is the son of two military officers...and the show is called NCIS
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Michael was excellent I didn't know he was on the show until the credits were scrolling by at the beginning and I was like ..*Hey its Mini Jack*...LOL Hubs favorite episode of SG recently.... anyway he really did do a fantastic job. It will be nice watching his career continue AND to know that such a fine talent is now part of SG history
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

he looks much older now.. it'll be wierd if he were to ever guest star as mini jack again.. because no way does he resemble jack at this stage.

but he was pretty good in this episode.. cept i don't understand why like you guys mention ncis is dealing with a hostage bomb situation..

Comment

Originally posted by tofuchef
                      he looks much older now.. it'll be wierd if he were to ever guest star as mini jack again.. because no way does he resemble jack at this stage.

but he was pretty good in this episode.. cept i don't understand why like you guys mention ncis is dealing with a hostage bomb situation..
                      Heh, well, he's a growing kid

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        it was a very good episode. michael welch is a very talented young man

and why is ncis involved???? because his character is the son of two military officers...and the show is called NCIS
                        but this was not figured out untill after ncis was called in and had done a backround check(and even then i dont this it falls under their jourisdiction as a criminal investigative service

Comment

From what I could tell, the school was on base. That would make it under the jurisdiction of NCIS and the military. They mentioned the terroists were sitting outside the base gates.

But yes, Michael did a good job. I didn't recognize him until someone in the Jack Thunk thread mentioned it. NCIS is one of my fav shows.

Comment

I did recognize him, but I had also seen him on an episode of Without a Trace last year. He has changed a little bit and he wasn't wearing brown contacts either.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah i recognized him too. Didn't at first but after a minute i saw who it was!
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                              X