This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - Chris Judge: Download Video Interview from Space

Canada's Space TV Network has a Christopher Judge Video Interview available for download. The video clip (formatted for Windows Media Player) runs approximately 52 seconds long, and shows scenes from "Beachhead," "Prototype," "Babylon," "Avalon," and what looks like season eight's "Avatar."

REMINDER: For Canadian fans, Space is airing a special 30-minute behind the scenes on Thursday, November 3 at 11pm.

11:00 PM Stargate SG-1: Behind The Scenes
    (PG)
    An inside look at the ninth season of Stargate SG-1. Includes interviews with cast and crew and on-set footage.

http://www.spacecast.com/interview_913.aspx

Christopher Judge (TEAL'C) from Stargate SG-1: With season 10 on the horizon SG-1 is now the longest-running sci-fi series in the history of television. Judge says that the series started with the question "what if", and as long as the writers keep imagining, the series could go on forever.

Photo (from Beachhead):

http://www.spacecast.com/images/Inte...pherjudge1.jpg

CJ: (wearing a black leather coat over a bright yellow t-shirt, shades and a black baseball cap.)

"It is that wonderful world of make believe. And people ask me, 'how long can this show go on?' It can go on forever. It can go on as long as the writers allow their imaginations to just run wild. Because that's all we are -- I mean, as even as fans, as someone who's on the show, as someone who watches the show -- I mean the greatest premise you can ever start with is 'what if.' And that's what we have -- what if? And that's what Stargate is. But hopefully, in Season Ten, I…(can't hear the rest, sorry).

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter
Working...
X